• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are looking for a way to Share Contacts with a group of People. These Contacts are not tied to an Account. What is the best way to do this? We checked, but we didn't see a Sharing button on the Contact. Any ideas?
I'm running into an issue where I'm trying to deploy a new Lightning App using Changeset. The app includes a  new page layout and a new record type for the Contact object.

The Changeset includes the following:
  1. Custom Fields
  2. Record Type
  3. Lightning Pages
  4. Page Layouts
  5. App

For some reason, the page layout assignments, which I have verified as being paired up with the correct record types in the dev, are not carrying over into the staging environment.

The page layout, record type, and new fields are all appearing in the destination environment, but the assignments aren't working.
I am building an lightning app page. There is a Notes and Attachments widget in the Related List Lightning Component. I just want to get the Notes and Attachments widget, and not other widgets in Related List Lightning Component. How do I do that?
Greetings,

We are using the following URL to bring up the Chatter on mobile from an app:
https://{organization}.my.salesforce.com/one/one.app

However this link takes the user to their "What I Follow" view. Is there a URL parameter that we can pass which will take the user to the "All Chatter" view?

Thanks! :)
We are looking for a way to Share Contacts with a group of People. These Contacts are not tied to an Account. What is the best way to do this? We checked, but we didn't see a Sharing button on the Contact. Any ideas?

I'm having an issue when trying to create a version for packaging. This is the message I am getting:

"ContactWithTasksRecordPage: Component [force:relatedListSingleContainer] attribute [relatedListApiName]: Could not find related list [AttachedContentNotes] for entity [Account]"

I am completely clueless as to why this is happening. I've got a Single Related List for Contacts that shows the Notes for the related Account on the Lightning Page. Any ideas?

Greetings,

We are using the following URL to bring up the Chatter on mobile from an app:
https://{organization}.my.salesforce.com/one/one.app

However this link takes the user to their "What I Follow" view. Is there a URL parameter that we can pass which will take the user to the "All Chatter" view?

Thanks! :)

I'm having an issue when trying to create a version for packaging. This is the message I am getting:

"ContactWithTasksRecordPage: Component [force:relatedListSingleContainer] attribute [relatedListApiName]: Could not find related list [AttachedContentNotes] for entity [Account]"

I am completely clueless as to why this is happening. I've got a Single Related List for Contacts that shows the Notes for the related Account on the Lightning Page. Any ideas?