• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

Is it possible to create a custom button implementing the "Export Details" functionality in any page? To be in detail, in my Contact list view which lists contacts based on the Selected View (All Contacts, My Contacts, Recently Viewed..), is it possible to have a custom "Export" button which will export the selected contacts to local Excel file or other text file? Basically I just want to create a custom "Export" button to export the selected contact details to my local machine. Any suggestion would be of really a great help guys..!!

-Kayal

Hi all,

Where can i get Salesforce's default images (i.e.) image displayed near contacts or accounts or task? I want the salesforce image set so that i can use it in my application for a better UI developmet which integrates with Salesforce.

-Kayal

Hi All,

Is it possible to query the available list of entities?

With the Salesforce service, i know its possible using the "describeGlobal" API call.

What is the query that will fetch the list of entities(i.e.) the available objects(both standard and custom objects). Any suggestion would be of great help!!

-Kayal

Hi all,

Is it possible to create a custom button implementing the "Export Details" functionality in any page? To be in detail, in my Contact list view which lists contacts based on the Selected View (All Contacts, My Contacts, Recently Viewed..), is it possible to have a custom "Export" button which will export the selected contacts to local Excel file or other text file? Basically I just want to create a custom "Export" button to export the selected contact details to my local machine. Any suggestion would be of really a great help guys..!!

-Kayal

Hi All,

Is it possible to query the available list of entities?

With the Salesforce service, i know its possible using the "describeGlobal" API call.

What is the query that will fetch the list of entities(i.e.) the available objects(both standard and custom objects). Any suggestion would be of great help!!

-Kayal

Hi All,

In my c# application, is it possible to retrive the list of Visualforce pages created in SF through Your Name | Setup Develop | Pages?? Is there any API call available for this option??

Any suggestion would be of great help.

-Kayal

• February 06, 2012

Is it possible to create a button in an Opportunity that would export data from specific fields in the opportunity to an outside source, like an Access Database?

• August 01, 2010