• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

Using the below query we are able to get TimeZone:

SELECT ID, TimeZoneSidKey FROM User WHERE ID = :UserInfo.getUserId()

For example, on edit user detail, if we pick the Time zone as (GMT-08:00) Pacific Standard Time (America/Los_Angeles) from the pick list then the TimeZoneSidKey will be America/Los_Angeles.

Is there any method to get the TimeZoneSidKey's value i.e,  (GMT-08:00) Pacific Standard Time (America/Los_Angeles) ?

Thanks.

Greeting,

I encountered this error when I did with the doc Bulk API step by step.

For the Bulk API does not support Login,so I got this problem when I was going to login with SOAP API.

Find below the cURL command

curl https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/22.0 -H "Content-Type: text/xml;charset=UTF-8" -H "SOAPAction: login" -d @login.txt

The error detail

curl: (60) SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failedMore details here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html
curl performs SSL certificate verification by default, using a "bundle" of Certificate Authority (CA) public keys (CA certs). If the default bundle file isn't adequate, you can specify an alternate file using the --cacert option.If this HTTPS server uses a certificate signed by a CA represented in the bundle, the certificate verification probably failed due to a problem with the certificate (it might be expired, or the name might not match the domain name in the URL).If you'd like to turn off curl's verification of the certificate, use the -k (or --insecure) option.

I would be thankful if you can give me a hand .

Hi

can anybody have an idea how can we can consume an internal salesforce webservice(Partner WSDL) in apex code?

I want to insert a record from one salesforce organization to another organization.  I have created a form which needs to insert a contact record to another organization contact object.

How can we insert the record to different Organization using webservice?

Thanks