• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I'm a beginner with Salesforce platform, i have a small question with upsert object data:

Let's say i have 2 custom objects A and B. They have many - to - many relationship.

So i created a reference ojbect: ref_A_B which provides master-detail relationship to A and B.

I is very easy when i want to delete A or B, ref_A_B will be automatically deleted.

However, when i want to update A by adding or removing some B object inside it, i have to delete all of ref_A_B relating to A and B and then re-create new ones.

I know when we query database, we can use sub query to get ref object, can i apply the same method for update ?

Many thanks,

Hi all,

I'm trying to develop these objects in the Force.com database:

Entitlement object which can have 1 or more Products.

Product can have 1 or more features.

Each feature can map with 1 or more License Model.

So my first solution is creating a reference object link to Entitlement and Product by using Master-Detail relationships

Entitlement --> Ref_Entitlement_Product <--- Product.

But after this, i got stuck with feature and license model. Salesforce does not allow me to create other Master-Detail relationship linking directly to the Ref_Entitlement_Product.

I think there should be some way to create Master-Detail-Subdetail1-subdetail2 relationship. This is truly essential.

Regards,

I am in Windows 7 on a 64-bit laptop. When trying to install the Force.com IDE plugin from eclipse I got several messages that said,"MD5 hash not as expected. Expected...... and found......." Any Idea what that is about, or what to do about it?

Thanks,

Chuck