• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I got this error while compiling some asynchronous code. Anyone gone through this issue? I was compiling the code through System Log

Response to EXEC to /_ui/common/apex/debug/ApexCSIAPI was : -1, transaction aborted

Hello,

We are having a website build in force.com sites. Now we need to Post comment from our website. 

In detail this is what we need to implement -

1.  On a visualforce page we have listed number of products. Each product will have an facebook icon .

2.  On clicking  repective facebook icon we need to post a comment on wall of a page already we have created in facebook.

(Post will mainly some description related to that project and the user)

Is it possible to implement this scenerio or not? If yes then how i can proceed to do so? Which API we have to use ?

Any help or guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• March 13, 2012

I was checking my code in an org of mine, and I noticed that many of my classes (written by myself) had an unusual code coverage (000000000000000%). Some also have no percentage at all, despite being test classes. I ran a "calculate your organization's coverage" and it fixed the display issue, but I thought I'd post something here to see if someone can look into why that may have happened to begin with.