• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a trigger on an OpportunityLineItem that creates another object after the OpportunityLineItem has been created. This object is related to the OpportunityLineItem because it's its child; so there's a relationship Child_Object__c --» OpportunityLineItem.

What I also want is to have a OpportunityLineItem --» Child_Object__c, but I can't because the record (OpportunityLineItem) is Read-Only when you are doing an 'after insert' operation. I need the ID of the child object populated in the OpportunityLineItem in the moment of creation... or at least right after that.

So if anyone could give me an insight...

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have a trigger on an OpportunityLineItem that creates another object after the OpportunityLineItem has been created. This object is related to the OpportunityLineItem because it's its child; so there's a relationship Child_Object__c --» OpportunityLineItem.

What I also want is to have a OpportunityLineItem --» Child_Object__c, but I can't because the record (OpportunityLineItem) is Read-Only when you are doing an 'after insert' operation. I need the ID of the child object populated in the OpportunityLineItem in the moment of creation... or at least right after that.

So if anyone could give me an insight...

Thanks in advance.

Hi there. Im looking to create a customer portal user via the web services api.

I see that any new user that is to be created my be associated with a userRole.

Now, I'm wondering how one could create a userRole?

I was thinking of populating the field portalAccountId but I checked the schema explorer and it's not createable...

I'm wondering what my other options are?

Thank you very much.