• 10 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have created a Visual Flow screen with 3 Text fields, But I have to add a Look up Field in the screen. In order to add a Look up I added a Record Look up. I added the required fields in the Record Look up. But  the Look up Field is not visible in visual flow Screen while running the Flow. Please provide a Soulution to this Issue. Please share some Sample Screen shots and steps if possible.

Regards

SureshKumar.C

I cant figure out why I am getting this error when trying to query an object.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

Rob

Hello ,

I tried to push some objects and its fields from sandbox to production. But, after uploading the objects and thier dependent fields, the data has been uploaded successfully and i got mail from salesforce that, Your change set was uploaded successfully

Then when i look in to the production in Inbound Change Sets  there are no Change sets available for the deployment.

And i have pushed the data from sandbox many times, and every time i am getting the same problem as mentioned above.

So please anyone can help me or if any one faced the same problem. please let me know the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Anirudh.