• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear Sirs, I would like to find freelancer or freelancer team for develop new custom apps on Force.com. Russian/ukrainian speaking is a plus. Best regards, Igor

Hi all,

I have been working with Salesforce since 2007 and I have extensive experience with Force.com. I am currently looking for Contract opportunities. Please send me a private message if you would like to discuss further.

Thank You.

Force.com Guru

We need someone fairly experience with Salesforce implementations and consulting.  The more experience the better.

The role we need filled is delivery manager who can manage the delivery of ALL projects.  We have other project managers and engagement managers working directly with the client.  And you may need to manage some larger projects, but mostly be managing the day to day operations.  Be the manager of the other project managers.  

If there are issues the project manager is having with other resources or with the client you are their support.  You also need to enforce internal processes.  Also help recruit and hire other Salesforce consultants and resources.

Offering 150K/year with ability to make more depending on revenue.  Can mostly be done remote.  Must be available during business hours.  Flexible with schedule. 

Our focus is on providing unique Salesforce consulting services that focuses on the customer and not on Salesforce.  We listen to the customer and their business needs to help them implement Salesforce.  We are more business process focused rather than just executing tasks and being tech heads.

I've been performing this role and the general manager role for delivery team and now we need to hire two new managers to take these responsibilities.