• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a formula filed "Batsman score" this values is getting from other fields.

Let say if Batsman score less than 50, i want to disply red color background to the field value with to the Field itself, i dont want to create another formula field for this.

if Batsman  score greater than 50, i want to disply Green color background.

Please help me.

Thanks.
  • January 30, 2014

Hi ,

i want to keep the report in two different  folders (Report Name is same) like a Back up . if i delete a Report in one folder , then i want  to retrieve from second folder in future .

how can i do this, any help ..

Thanks in Advance

• March 13, 2013
Hi, what are the Major Advantages and Disadvantages of Customer Portal Thanks in Advance
  • January 02, 2013

i created a custom object with name Meeting Master in this i have to create a custom formula text field value of this custom field hould be name of owner of this record i select formula then field type to text after that when formula window come 

then i write OwnerId its a correct field but when i write Owner.name it is saying owner is not a valid field??please tell the formula how to set value of formula field to owner name??

Hi, what are the Major Advantages and Disadvantages of Customer Portal Thanks in Advance
  • January 02, 2013