• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to create 'change rating' button just like change status in lead view, what wud be the code for that?

Can anyone tell me the proper difference b/w trigger.old and trigger.new with eg's?

I dont want the help n training explanation

I want a trigger:

where if the phone number starts with  011 it automatically takes delhi as a city
how can i achieve this? 

How to send mass email?

How to send mass email?

I have lookup relation in lead,so how to call that field in soql query

I want to show the task and corresponding leads for which the task is assigned in a page,how can i do this?

I want to add a home page component where i want to show:

all the tasks column as it is displayed already on home page with few of my lead custom fields as columns 

I want to add a home page component where i want to show:

all the tasks column as it is displayed already on home page with few of my lead custom fields as columns 

I want to show the open activity 'due date' column in the lead  view(where all leads are shown)

how can i do this?

I want to show the open activity 'due date' column in the lead  view(where all leads are shown)

how can i do this?

I have developed a page where all users are shown,field i have made is Selected user

Selected user is not working with custom fields but is working with standard fields

eg

I wrote Account_Owner__c=:selecteduser;

then its not showing the desired result

but when i use createdbyid=:selecteduser;

it shows the record

I have created a 'save' button in vf page but it just refreshes the page without saving
In the apex class page refrence is created automatically
do i have to do something else too?

here is apex class code:

public class clsdisplayleads
{

public PageReference Save() {
return null;
}

public list<Lead> getdetail()
{
list<Lead> led=[select name,Company,Salutation from lead where Status='Open - Not Contacted' or status='Working - Contacted'];
return led;
}
}

I have created a 'save' button in vf page but it just refreshes the page without saving
In the apex class page refrence is created automatically
do i have to do something else too?

I have created a vf page which list the leads but its showing only 20 leads,whats the reason for this?

I want to show all my leads

Can anyone tell me the proper difference b/w trigger.old and trigger.new with eg's?

I dont want the help n training explanation

I want a trigger:

where if the phone number starts with  011 it automatically takes delhi as a city
how can i achieve this? 

I want to show the task and corresponding leads for which the task is assigned in a page,how can i do this?

how can i do this?

how can i do this?

I have developed a page where all users are shown,field i have made is Selected user

Selected user is not working with custom fields but is working with standard fields

eg

I wrote Account_Owner__c=:selecteduser;

then its not showing the desired result

but when i use createdbyid=:selecteduser;

it shows the record