• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

If an email is sent to multiple addresses and these emails are then forwarded to salesforce email service auto generated email address, then is there a  way we can find out which email address is being processed currently?

Thanks,

Shruti

Hi,

I am unable to see the 'Send Email' button on the Emails Related list on Case for Customer Portal. Please let me know the settings I am missing.

Thanks,

Shruti

different profile are joined in single public group,but they can able to edit other opportunities. we want like that  those who are created a opportunities inside a group can edit their own but others in the same group can view the opportunities and not to edit.

I gave owd for opportunties to private.

I also gave sharing rule for this group to read-only.

Even though inside group  member can edit other opportunities. how to resolve this issue?

Hi!
I'm trying to reassign the actor of an approval process and I'm getting that error : INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY

This is the main code:
try{

Approval.ProcessResult result=AprobacionHelper.aprobarOportunidad(op, obs); 

System.debug('resultado de la aprobación ========>' +result);

Reasignacion__c r = AprobacionHelper.recuperaAprobadorReasignadas(op.Id);
  if (r!=null){

List<Id> newWorkItemIds= result.getNewWorkitemIds();
    ///
    // First, get the ID of the newly created item

List<Id> nwii = result.getNewWorkitemIds();
    ///
         AprobacionHelper.reasignar(nwii, r);
  }
           }catch(Exception e)

And the methods:

public static Approval.ProcessResult aprobarOportunidad(Opportunity op,Observaciones__c obs){

Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest req1 = new Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest();

req1.setComments(obs.Observacion__c);
        req1.setObjectId(op.Id);       
        // Submit the approval request for the account
        Approval.ProcessResult result = Approval.process(req1);
        return result;
 }

public static void reasignar(List<Id>newWorkItemIds,Reasignacion__c r){
   Approval.ProcessWorkitemRequest req2 = new Approval.ProcessWorkitemRequest();
  req2.setComments(r.Comentarios__c);
  req2.setAction('Approve');
  req2.setNextApproverIds(new Id[] {r.aprobador__c});
  req2.setWorkitemId(newWorkItemIds.get(0));
  Approval.ProcessResult result2 = Approval.process(req2);

}
And there I got following error message:
10:35:11.596 (596521000)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[57]|System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: []
10:35:11.597 (597507000)|SYSTEM_METHOD_EXIT|[57]|Approval.process(Approval.ProcessRequest)

Hi,

If an email is sent to multiple addresses and these emails are then forwarded to salesforce email service auto generated email address, then is there a  way we can find out which email address is being processed currently?

Thanks,

Shruti

Hi,

I am unable to see the 'Send Email' button on the Emails Related list on Case for Customer Portal. Please let me know the settings I am missing.

Thanks,

Shruti

Hi,

Presently, when you create a task on a record. It by default assigns task to the current logged in user. It seems logical too. But I want to assign it to owner of the record instead of logged in user by default. Is there any way of doing this?

• March 08, 2012