• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a visualforce page with "Create PDF" button. By default the page is displayed as regular html, when the button is clicked, same page is rendered as PDF. I am using panelGroup, panelGrid, dataTable for pdf output. I have three datatable each in their panelGroup. I want the panelGroup in 3 columned panelGrid all aligned to top. First dataTable will always have one record, but second and third dataTable might have multiple records or just one record. My problem is tables are aligned well if there are equal number of records in all dataTable, but they are not aligned properly if there are different number of records in second and third table.

<apex:repeat value="{!FinalList}" var="acctglscsr">

<!-- Single Row to display all the data -->

<apex:panelGrid columns="3">

<!-- Account Information Always single record-->
<apex:panelGroup id="accountInfo" layout="block">

<apex:dataTable value="{!acctglscsr.relAccount}" var="account" id="accountTable" styleClass="datatable_output" captionClass="datatable_caption" headerClass="datatable_header" style="width:490px;">

.</apex:dataTable>
</apex:panelGroup>

<!-- Goal Information can have single record or multiple record -->
<apex:panelGroup id="goalInfo" layout="block" style="vfloat:left;">
<apex:dataTable value="{!acctglscsr.goalList}" var="goal" id="goalTable" styleClass="datatable_output" captionClass="datatable_caption" headerClass="datatable_header" style="width:250px;">

</apex:dataTable>

<!-- CSR II Information can have single or multiple records-->
<apex:panelGroup id="csriiInfo" layout="block" style="float:left;">
<apex:dataTable value="{!acctglscsr.csrList}" var="csrii" id="csriiTable" styleClass="datatable_output" captionClass="datatable_caption" headerClass="datatable_header" style="width:160px;">

</apex:panelGrid>

Someone please help.

From a visual force page, I return array of strings str[], which contains all the choices selected by the user through selectList with multi-"true". I have a multi-select picklist field in the object. I need to write a query that will return all the records from the object which matches wide variety of criteria. Here is an example:

There are five records in the object with values in the multi-select picklist as shown:

Type

Car

Car, Van

Car, Van, Jeep

Jeep

Jeep, Car, Bike

User selection in the str[] is {Car, Van, Jeep, Bike}

I want a SOQL query with filter on Type field which will return all the recrods from that object.

[select Name from someObject where Type includes (??)];

I would be very grateful if somebody can come up with solution.

Right now with my query all I am getting is records which have only single value picked.

I need to upload an image based on the values selected by picklist....

for example : if the picklist selects Disc_Image then an image should be uploaded in the specified custom field say - Upload_image and if the pickilst selects Sample_image then also the image should be uploaded to the same field Upload_Image.

Upload_Image field is a custom field (RICH TEXT AREA)

That is, on select of a picklist value image upload to the field Upload_Image is mandatory.

I'm fixed up with this.... if anyone could help me with this,it would be of great help !!

• June 18, 2012

I have a visualforce page with "Create PDF" button. By default the page is displayed as regular html, when the button is clicked, same page is rendered as PDF. I am using panelGroup, panelGrid, dataTable for pdf output. I have three datatable each in their panelGroup. I want the panelGroup in 3 columned panelGrid all aligned to top. First dataTable will always have one record, but second and third dataTable might have multiple records or just one record. My problem is tables are aligned well if there are equal number of records in all dataTable, but they are not aligned properly if there are different number of records in second and third table.

<apex:repeat value="{!FinalList}" var="acctglscsr">

<!-- Single Row to display all the data -->

<apex:panelGrid columns="3">

<!-- Account Information Always single record-->
<apex:panelGroup id="accountInfo" layout="block">

<apex:dataTable value="{!acctglscsr.relAccount}" var="account" id="accountTable" styleClass="datatable_output" captionClass="datatable_caption" headerClass="datatable_header" style="width:490px;">

.</apex:dataTable>

<!-- Goal Information can have single record or multiple record -->
<apex:panelGroup id="goalInfo" layout="block" style="vfloat:left;">
<apex:dataTable value="{!acctglscsr.goalList}" var="goal" id="goalTable" styleClass="datatable_output" captionClass="datatable_caption" headerClass="datatable_header" style="width:250px;">

<!-- CSR II Information can have single or multiple records-->
<apex:panelGroup id="csriiInfo" layout="block" style="float:left;">
<apex:dataTable value="{!acctglscsr.csrList}" var="csrii" id="csriiTable" styleClass="datatable_output" captionClass="datatable_caption" headerClass="datatable_header" style="width:160px;">

</apex:panelGrid>

Someone please help.

From a visual force page, I return array of strings str[], which contains all the choices selected by the user through selectList with multi-"true". I have a multi-select picklist field in the object. I need to write a query that will return all the records from the object which matches wide variety of criteria. Here is an example:

There are five records in the object with values in the multi-select picklist as shown:

Type

Car

Car, Van

Car, Van, Jeep

Jeep

Jeep, Car, Bike

User selection in the str[] is {Car, Van, Jeep, Bike}

I want a SOQL query with filter on Type field which will return all the recrods from that object.

[select Name from someObject where Type includes (??)];

I would be very grateful if somebody can come up with solution.

Right now with my query all I am getting is records which have only single value picked.

Hi,
Do any expert know how to display a Visualforce Page in a new separated Window when clicking from a button of the current page?
Best regards!
  • January 12, 2009