• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I hava a question about this, I do not want to make java code to apex , and I got the information that vmforce has been dead and not to be delivered, so I can not directly deploy the java application to force.com.

All above my opinions may be wrong, can anyone tell me some ideas or some direction to give me the right idea?

:)

Thaks for your reply.

I have a question about the high availability that force.com does, for example, when there is something wrong happened, what does force.com do to make our user use the system in a little time later, where can I get the information.

I have just got the information that force.com do does this but not metions about what they do.

Please help me, thx.

I just have the question above, and I am now searching some information about force.com because my company wants to make application through force.com platform, but I have not found the answer and similar answer, so please help me.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me what is the license agreement and license management in force.com?

What's the difference between them?

I know that force.com has four edition, group/professional/enterprise/unlimited, are these four edition is license agreement?

Thanks for your reply.

What's the meaning of spring'12 in salesforce, is it the same with the spring framework we used in development?

I am a new learner about force.com, so I have not got some ideas about this? Does anyone can tell me where I can get the information?

Please help me, thanks.

Dose anyone knows whether there is limit in bandwidth between local with salesforce server?

When I upload some large file to server, what's the main factor that affect my uploading speed? Except my local bandwidth, is there some limit in salesforce server?

I have not found the information form the offical web site, so if you know ,please tell me.

Thanks for your help.

Does anyone knows the bandwidth request of the force.com?

What's the uplink bandwidth and downlikn bandwidth? How can I get the information about these?

I have seen from some place that the bandwidth has a formula P*U/(T+R), but I have not found that whether there is something like rules that verify the exact value.

Please help me, thanks.

I want to know whether the data storage could be increased in the Enterprise Edition, because its data storage just 1G limit, and my company need to use large data maybe over 100 million, so the data storage is not enough.

Does anyone knows it? What's the price?

Thanks for your help.

I am a new learner about apex, so I have some problem when I insert some data to object.

The main progress for inserting large data is below.(Now I can insert 50000 records,but I can not insert much more).

In a VF page, I make a button to call the batch apex class.

for(integer i = 0;i<5;i++){

BatchApexTest batchApex = new BatchApexTest();

String jobId = Database.executeBatch(batchApex );

}

In batch apex class's execute method, I write these.

List < MyObject > objList = new List<MyObject>();

MyObject obj;

Integer i;

for(i=0;i<10000;i++){

obj = new MyObject(****);

objlist.add(obj);

}

insert(objlist);

Through this method, I can insert 50000 records, but I can not insert much more.

From the salesforce web site, I have got that the batch apex can deal with 50 million records, how can I do this?

Please help me.

I have a question about the high availability that force.com does, for example, when there is something wrong happened, what does force.com do to make our user use the system in a little time later, where can I get the information.

I have just got the information that force.com do does this but not metions about what they do.

Please help me, thx.

Can anyone tell me what is the license agreement and license management in force.com?

What's the difference between them?

I know that force.com has four edition, group/professional/enterprise/unlimited, are these four edition is license agreement?

Thanks for your reply.

What's the meaning of spring'12 in salesforce, is it the same with the spring framework we used in development?

I am a new learner about force.com, so I have not got some ideas about this? Does anyone can tell me where I can get the information?

Please help me, thanks.

Hi, 

( I am new to salesforce )

Trying to create a simple ( sample ) web service app using "Enterprise WSDL" of my free developer's edition. ( ver 24.0)

Strange thing is SFDC Web Services Documentation lists the following import : 

import com.sforce.soap.enterprise.EnterpriseConnection; 

// ( i m using Java 1.6 ) 

but EnterpriseConnection is NOT FOUND in the wsdl ( if i am correct, it should be a complexType in the WSDL ) but it's not there and my eclipse IDE is complaining about it ( import could not be resolved ) All other classes are found 

I have also downloaded WSC 18,19,20 ( tried each of them separately ) but could not find the class there also. 

( I directly imported the jar file downloaded from the wsc web site ) 

I have simply copied the code from salesforce pdf ( Web Services API ) in the project. 

( In another project I was able to work correctly with the Metadata API ( created some custom objects thro api calls ) )

Please help me. 

Thanks a lot in advance ! :)

Dose anyone knows whether there is limit in bandwidth between local with salesforce server?

When I upload some large file to server, what's the main factor that affect my uploading speed? Except my local bandwidth, is there some limit in salesforce server?

I have not found the information form the offical web site, so if you know ,please tell me.

Thanks for your help.

I want to know whether the data storage could be increased in the Enterprise Edition, because its data storage just 1G limit, and my company need to use large data maybe over 100 million, so the data storage is not enough.

Does anyone knows it? What's the price?

Thanks for your help.

I am a new learner about apex, so I have some problem when I insert some data to object.

The main progress for inserting large data is below.(Now I can insert 50000 records,but I can not insert much more).

In a VF page, I make a button to call the batch apex class.

for(integer i = 0;i<5;i++){

BatchApexTest batchApex = new BatchApexTest();

String jobId = Database.executeBatch(batchApex );

}

In batch apex class's execute method, I write these.

List < MyObject > objList = new List<MyObject>();

MyObject obj;

Integer i;

for(i=0;i<10000;i++){

obj = new MyObject(****);

objlist.add(obj);

}

insert(objlist);

Through this method, I can insert 50000 records, but I can not insert much more.

From the salesforce web site, I have got that the batch apex can deal with 50 million records, how can I do this?

Please help me.