• Member since 2012
  • Salesforce Certified Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Looking for Salesforce Developer position in  Orange County, CA.Please follow the link and apply online - http://bit.ly/PYGjEw or send me your update profile at subbui@getmetherightjob.com with availability for quick call.

Looking for Salesforce Developer position in  in Orange County, CA.Please follow the link and apply online - http://bit.ly/PYGjEw or send me your update profile at subbui@getmetherightjob.com with availablity for quick call.

We are Seeking Salesforce Developer, who can work in our in house project or with our client. Candidate willing to work with us on W2/1099 are preferred. Send me the resume at subbui@getmetherightjob.com or call me at 847-373-9649

We are Seeking Salesforce Developer, who can work in our in house project or with our client. Candidate willing to work with us on W2/1099 are preferred. Send me the resume at subbui@getmetherightjob.com or call me at 847-373-9649

Are you a Salesforce consultant looking for opportunity or start a career in Cloud computing Salesforce.com? Call Subbu @ 847-373-9649 or subbui@getmetherightjob.com.

Are you a Salesforce consultant looking for opportunity or start a career in Cloud computing Salesforce.com? Call Subbu @ 847-373-9649 or subbui@getmetherightjob.com.

I am looking for someone to advise on the best way to:

* Call an external URL when certain salesforce objects (household,contact,activity) are insert/update/deleted
* Ease the registration for calling into the salesforce API (such as using remote site settings when installing AppExchange packages)

and implement it.
Hi,
Need salesforce project support in california timings. Intrested please respond.

Thanks,

I am one of volunteer at Non-Profit Organization, we are looking for a freelance developer to clean up and develop a nice to have functionality in our existing apps.

As an example :

1. Review the apex code and make it efficient, Trap the error(s).
2. Create a custom button to share the record between the user/groups.
3. Populate the PDF template with data using XFDF.

4. If you are .NET / vba expert then it will be nice to syncronized the attachment with files stored in the network folder from Excel worksheet.

Since these tasks has no deadlines, you can work at your convienent time at a fixed price. Individual only. NO FIRMS. ( Our budget doesn't permit).

Please post your personal email address too for further discussion. 

• June 26, 2013

Independent IT Consultant seeking permanent position or contract(1099) work in the Chicagoland area (preferably) but willing to travel for on site project work.

Existing contract winding down to completion at end of April.

See Linked-In profile at: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-leipold/1/5a6/268

• April 23, 2012

Hi,

I am a certified salesforce developer and administrator with 2+ years of experience and has proficient knowledge on J2EE technologies and looking for a full-time position anywhere in United States. Please let me know if you have any positions available at your client place.

• March 08, 2012

Hello:

We have 20+ SFDC resources (BA/Admin/Developers/Architects) available on contract or contract to hire basis.

Please feel free to send your enquiries to contracts@econtenti.com.

Or please feel free to reach me @ 732 877 0396.

Thanks

Director

Econtenti Inc

2 Kilmer Road

Edison NJ 08817

Hi all,

I have been working with Salesforce since 2007 and I have extensive experience with Force.com. I am currently looking for Contract opportunities. Please send me a private message if you would like to discuss further.

Thank You.

Force.com Guru

Hello, We have 18+ certified sfdc developers available on contract at on site or remote development basis. We can offer you competitive hourly rates. All resources are on our w2 and can work anywhere in USA. Please send your requirements to contracts@econtenti.com. Thanks, Regards HR Manager Econtenti inc 732 877 0396

Hi,

I have Salesforce.com certification (Dev-401)  and I am looking for part time projects. Please email me in private if you need more information.

Thank you.

tarakkumar@yahoo.com

Hi,

I run a company that provides consulting service for Google Apps and Salesforce.com.  I am a certified SF Admin and Developer.  I have over 7 years of development experience.

My company mission is to provide fast and quality service to clients.

I have the following experience and skill sets that may be interests of yours:

Experience:

• Project Management, Business Analysis, Solution Architect, Developer and QA in major banks in Canada
  • Enterprise system implementation and integration
  • UAT documentation
  • Management and User Reports

Skills:

• Agile and Waterfall SDLC
  • Documentation and User Training
  • SF Configurations, Site, Siteforce, Visualforce, Apex, SOAP & Restful API
  • HTML, Javascript, CSS, JSP, Servlet
  • Crystal Reports
  • MS Office and Google Docs
  • Google Sites

I have more skills than we could write here so please do not hesitate to contact me for any exciting projects you are looking for professional service to implement for you.

If you look for remote developers who can speed up your SF development, please also contact me to discuss details.

Regards,

Andy Leung

Cast Before Inc.

andy.leung@castbefore.com