We are looking to hire a temporary developer to write classes & triggers for our Salesforce.com and Oracle EBS11 integration. The model is already in place, but we do need some extra help.
Looking find someone within the next few months.
Please let me know.
Citrix Online is growing and we're looking for an experienced software developer to join our CRM Systems team and help us extend our use of the SalesForce.com platform. We’re passionate about building solid integrations that will last, so we’re looking for someone with a talent for designing and implementing robust software solutions.
The CRM Systems team is a small group responsible for the architecture, development and operation of SalesForce.com and the more than 30 external and internal tools that are integrated with it.
Daily activities include:
• Investigate and resolve bug reports.
• Review code and test changes made by other team members.
• Communicate with project stakeholders to clarify requirements and receive their approval of completed projects.
• Groom and estimate stories in the backlog.
• Participate in a daily Scrum stand-up meeting.
• Check the logs of automated processes and integrations for errors.
Citrix OSD is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA, and has software development centers located in San Francisco, Germany and India. We offer a fun and fast-paced work environment, flexible scheduling, generous paid time off, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package–including a 401(k) plan, health, dental and vision insurance. Relocation assistance may be available for qualified employees
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• BS degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is preferred, with approximately 5 years of directly related work experience. No actual work experience may be required for individuals holding a MS or higher degree in one of these fields. Equivalent experience may be substituted for formal education.
• Proficiency in one or more object oriented languages (e.g. C++ or Java), and one or more scripting languages (e.g. Unix shell, PERL, Java script). Knowledge and experience with OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML). Knowledge and experience with basic software lifecycle process.
• Proficiency in Windows, Java and/or Unix programming required.
• Strong working knowledge of networking and data communications is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP) highly desired
• Knowledge and experience with relational database technologies (SQL, schema design) highly desired
• Knowledge of more advanced programming environments and concepts highly desired (e.g. J2EE, multi-threaded programming)
• Knowledge of SW Engineering Process and Configuration Management tools.
To be considered for this position please apply on our website at http://www.citrixonline.com/careers.tmpl and search for Req#13398
I am a certified salesforce developer and administrator with 2+ years of experience and has proficient knowledge on J2EE technologies and looking for a full-time position anywhere in United States. Please let me know if you have any positions available at your client place.