• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

In the Hybrid app you can use Javascript to run apex to send pdfs, for example:

sforce.apex.execute("inspections","sendPdf",{email:$email, inspId:$inspId, inspAssId:$inspAssId});

Is it possible to run this sort of code from a native app, or would I have to build and email the pdf natively on the device.

Many Thanks,

Ian

Hi All,

I'm building a custom iPad app that will need to be used offline once initiated.

I'm using the mobile sdk example as the base, and it logs in fine and the data comes down etc, but I am struggling to find any documentation on checking that the user has previously logged in if no internet conenction is availble.

Could anyone point me in the right directions?

Many thanks,

Ian

Hi All,

In the Hybrid app you can use Javascript to run apex to send pdfs, for example:

sforce.apex.execute("inspections","sendPdf",{email:$email, inspId:$inspId, inspAssId:$inspAssId});

Is it possible to run this sort of code from a native app, or would I have to build and email the pdf natively on the device.

Many Thanks,

Ian

Hi All,

I'm building a custom iPad app that will need to be used offline once initiated.

I'm using the mobile sdk example as the base, and it logs in fine and the data comes down etc, but I am struggling to find any documentation on checking that the user has previously logged in if no internet conenction is availble.

Could anyone point me in the right directions?

Many thanks,

Ian

Within the Mobile SDK, is there the ability to access the SF Offline edition database? If not, is that was the Adobe AIR SDK is for?

James

• January 17, 2012