• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

It was a first attempt to read one table in Salesforce.com and write an output file using Informatica 9.0.1 Hotfix2, and I got an error as follows.

ERROR SFDC_31121 [ERROR] Valid PowerExchange for Salesforce.com license key is not found.
ERROR SDKS_38007 Error occurred during [initializing] reader plug-in #310600.
ERROR SDKS_38003 Plug-in #310600's method PPluginDriver::init() failed.
INFO SDKS_38025 Plug-in 310600 deinitialized and unloaded with status [-1].
ERROR TM_6006 Error initializing DTM for session [s_TEST_m].

Any comments would be great !!

Thanks,

Martin

I just installed the Force.com IDE on my computer. And tried to create a Force.com project using IDE, but kept failing as follows;

<Errors on the pop-up window>

Unable to fetch organization details for 'username'; Connection refused: connect

To ignore this error and create an empty Force.com Project without connecting to the server, click Create Office.

<Create Offline>  <Abort>  <Retry>

< Log file information : first 10 lines and last 10 lines>

WARN [2012-04-04 13:49:11,385] (BaseRetryAspect.java:isLoginExceptionRetryable:95) - Login evaluation deemed exception not retry-able:
 ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
 WARN [2012-04-04 13:49:11,410] (BaseRetryAspect.java:isConnectionExceptionRetryable:131) - Connection evaluation deemed exception not retry-able:
 ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
 WARN [2012-04-04 13:49:11,432] (ProjectController.java:getRemotePackageNames:882) - Unable to get project packages for project 'myDEVEnvironment': Connection refused: connect
 WARN [2012-04-04 13:49:11,462] (ProjectOrganizationPage.java:prepareNextPage:271) - Unable to load org details - package names and component enablement
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
 at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
 at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
 at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
 at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
 at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

(  . . . . . . . . . . . . )

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
 at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:368)
 at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:559)
 at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:514)
 at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1311)

Thank you very much for your tips and help

Martin

I am gettting an error while instaling the force.com IDE environment. It seems like that it is happening almost at the end of the installation saying "Pulse failed to start".

<Detail messages on the pop-up windows>

An error has occurred. See the log file \\ ....\salesforce.com\Pulse Explorer].metadata\.log

==> I couldn't find the folder and .log file.

It appears the Pulse Explorer was not able to successfully start. It you re-run the installer, Pulse will automatically repair the installation. Please re-run the installer now.

===> It does not work even though I restarted my computer.

What is wrong on my computer? I will appreciate any help / tips to resolve this problem.

thanks,

Martin

Hello,

It was a first attempt to read one table in Salesforce.com and write an output file using Informatica 9.0.1 Hotfix2, and I got an error as follows.

ERROR SFDC_31121 [ERROR] Valid PowerExchange for Salesforce.com license key is not found.
ERROR SDKS_38007 Error occurred during [initializing] reader plug-in #310600.
ERROR SDKS_38003 Plug-in #310600's method PPluginDriver::init() failed.
INFO SDKS_38025 Plug-in 310600 deinitialized and unloaded with status [-1].
ERROR TM_6006 Error initializing DTM for session [s_TEST_m].

Any comments would be great !!

Thanks,

Martin

I am gettting an error while instaling the force.com IDE environment. It seems like that it is happening almost at the end of the installation saying "Pulse failed to start".

<Detail messages on the pop-up windows>

An error has occurred. See the log file \\ ....\salesforce.com\Pulse Explorer].metadata\.log

==> I couldn't find the folder and .log file.

It appears the Pulse Explorer was not able to successfully start. It you re-run the installer, Pulse will automatically repair the installation. Please re-run the installer now.

===> It does not work even though I restarted my computer.

What is wrong on my computer? I will appreciate any help / tips to resolve this problem.

thanks,

Martin