• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Anyone know if this is even possible? I'm not looking for the Apex code, here (though would graciously accept anyone's generosity), but I just want to know if it is possible. I'm understanding that the ContactRole object doesn't allow triggers (!) so any help/update/hints would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Jake

I'm trying to deploy some code.  I have a deployment set with my triggers and my test code, both are covered at near 90% and my overall coverage for my org is 80%.  When I validate the code, the deployment status screen only shows it running the 9 tests that are included in my deployment set.  Then it fails with a code coverage error that my overall % is 53?  Every other time I've deployed the test widget on the status page shows the number for all tests in my org.  

Has anyone else experienced this?

Anyone know if this is even possible? I'm not looking for the Apex code, here (though would graciously accept anyone's generosity), but I just want to know if it is possible. I'm understanding that the ContactRole object doesn't allow triggers (!) so any help/update/hints would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Jake