• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have built a trigger and the test class for a custom object that we added to a managed released package. The trigger is visable under the custom object object but not avalible to add it to the users profile. (Enabled Apex Class Access).

The trigger works perfect in the Dev Org and this is the only thing I can find. It seems like it is installed correctly just not enabled. 

Does anyone have any experence with packaging triggers/classes? 
We have a managed package that we built. Everything is good except the Flows. For some reason when the flow tries to look up a Contact record it fails. Thanks in advance! 

See below: 

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Quote/301F0000000L19L exception by user/organization: 00DA0000000ArVb/{4}

; nested exception is:
        common.exception.ApiQueryException: sObject type 'XYZ__Contact' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
(There was a problem executing your command.) > RETRIEVE

caused by element : Data lookup.Check_Contact

caused by: ; nested exception is:
        common.exception.ApiQueryException: sObject type 'XYZ__Contact' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Will URL Hacks make you fail Security Review? 

I have built a simple controller for a Flow. Can anyone please help me with a simple test class for this? 

Thanks in advance! 

public class QuoteController {

public Flow.Interview.Quote myQuoteFlow { get; set; }

public String getmyID() {
if (myQuoteFlow==null) return '';
else return myQuoteFlow.AccountID;
}

public PageReference getNextPage(){
PageReference p = new PageReference('/' + getmyID() );
p.setRedirect(True);
return p;
}

}

Hellow everyone,

I am trying to combine screen inputs so that I can add the first+last as the Account and Opportunty name. 

I have completed this using Varibles but I can't figure out how to add the space. It ends up as FirstLast not First Last. 

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Hello every one. I just finished creating a new Flow and would like to show the records as they are being created to the right of the flow (split screen) like I have seen in a few different videos  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bRumyWquUE  

Currently I have just the Basic VF page. 

<apex:page tabStyle="Lead">
<flow:interview name="New_Lead"/>
</apex:page>

I am new to Flow and am trying to figure out how to change the Opportunity Record Type when creating a new Opportunity through flow. 

Example: User picks Auto insurance quote (Choice) which creates an "Auto" Record Type.

I only see RecordTypeId will this work? If so How? 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

We have a managed package that we built. Everything is good except the Flows. For some reason when the flow tries to look up a Contact record it fails. Thanks in advance! 

See below: 

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Quote/301F0000000L19L exception by user/organization: 00DA0000000ArVb/{4}

; nested exception is:

caused by element : Data lookup.Check_Contact

caused by: ; nested exception is:

Will URL Hacks make you fail Security Review? 

Hellow everyone,

I am trying to combine screen inputs so that I can add the first+last as the Account and Opportunty name. 

I have completed this using Varibles but I can't figure out how to add the space. It ends up as FirstLast not First Last. 

I am new to Flow and am trying to figure out how to change the Opportunity Record Type when creating a new Opportunity through flow. 

Example: User picks Auto insurance quote (Choice) which creates an "Auto" Record Type.

I only see RecordTypeId will this work? If so How? 

Any help is greatly appreciated.