• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a remoteAction annotated method in one of my apex classes and I'm trying to call that action from a visualforce.

My call looks like 

Visualforce.remoting.Manager.invokeAction('{!$RemoteAction.DetailsController.addCompany}',id, name, function(response, event)

where 'id' and 'name' are additional params to the action. The above snippet always throws "No remoted actions found to resolve" error. Any idea where I'm going wrong? Thanks. 

I'm using Salesforce's REST API to get contact and lead info. I have a SOSL query where I search for an email address in both Contact and Lead SObject. I instruct the query to return some fields like FirstName, MobilePhone, etc., Now, if my SF org does not have the MobilePhone field visibility to true, the query returns "Invalid Column MobilePhone". Is there a way where I can fetch the available fields for an object using REST API before firing my query.

My SOSL query is FIND {test@er.com} IN EMAIL FIELDS RETURNING Contact(Phone, Id, Department, Email, isDeleted, Name, MailingCity, Title ), Lead(Id, City, Company, Country, Name, MobilePhone, Phone, State, Status, Street, Title)

Hi,

SInce I'm new to Apex development, I'm not quite sure how to handle a UTC datetime like '2012-04-23T14:54:29+05:30' . I just wanted to display the above value as Apr 23, 2012 2:54 PM to the user.

I tried datetime.getInstance('2012-04-23T14:54:29+05:30') and it threw an error saying "Invalid Date/Time" . 

Any pointers on how to use the datetime class to do the above task can be helpful. Thanks. 

I'm trying to contact the salesforce api from my rails app. I use omniauth-salesforce gem for oauth.

As mentioned in the REST API documentation, I have setup a remote access provider in "Setup". This asks me for a static callback URL. But the issue with my system, each user of my app gets a different domain. So, I cannot set a constant callback url like "user1.demoapp.com". I will have basically 100 domains for 100 users. So, is it possible to override this callback URL from my rails app? Please let me know.

Hi,

I have a remoteAction annotated method in one of my apex classes and I'm trying to call that action from a visualforce.

My call looks like 

Visualforce.remoting.Manager.invokeAction('{!$RemoteAction.DetailsController.addCompany}',id, name, function(response, event)

where 'id' and 'name' are additional params to the action. The above snippet always throws "No remoted actions found to resolve" error. Any idea where I'm going wrong? Thanks. 

Hi,

SInce I'm new to Apex development, I'm not quite sure how to handle a UTC datetime like '2012-04-23T14:54:29+05:30' . I just wanted to display the above value as Apr 23, 2012 2:54 PM to the user.

I tried datetime.getInstance('2012-04-23T14:54:29+05:30') and it threw an error saying "Invalid Date/Time" . 

Any pointers on how to use the datetime class to do the above task can be helpful. Thanks.