• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I want to assign portal user as a owner of the some records in cotact objects.

i give all the permissiont for the portal usr profile but i unable to get it. 

Hi All,

I have found some code for creating customer portal user . But unfortunately that code run in one developer account the same codedoesn't run in another one developer org. (I do only the copy & paste work)

The code available like:

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/ExampleApexCustomerPortalUser

Error: Compile Error: Invalid constructor syntax, name=value pairs can only be used for Subjects at line 106 column 18 

please help

Hi All,

I have found some code for creating customer portal user . But unfortunately that code run in one developer account the same code doesn't run in another one developer org. (I do only the copy & paste work)

The code available like:

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/ExampleApexCustomerPortalUser

Error: Compile Error: Invalid constructor syntax, name=value pairs can only be used for Subjects at line 106 column 18 

please help

Can someone please explain me the concept of Test Data Factory for creating unit test classes or point me to a documnetation/ reference material where I can learn about Test Data Factory class. 

Thanks,

Hi All,

I want to create a approval process and assign some specific users to that approval process in apex class. I tried as follows;

Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest req1 = new Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest();
req1.setComments('Submitting request for approval.');
req1.setObjectId(newDPCD.id);
req1.setNextApproverIds(idList); //idList is a list of contact ids

But It didn't work. The main issue is I want to assign specific users dynamically.

Is there any work around? If someone have any idea or sample code please share it.

Thanks in Advance

I have created a component using CSS that I want to include into our Customer Portal HomePage. It looks like this

I have tried to upload the CSS and Images as Documents in SF and then creating a New Homepage Component using HTML referencing the '\<Image Name>' and '\<CSS Name>' from Documents within the HTML Component with no joy. It will display the text but not the CSS layout.

So then I thought I would maybe try all of this using a Visualforce Component with the CSS and images in Static Resources and then call the Visualforce Component, using javascript, into a HTML Homepage Component but I am not having much joy with that either.

Can anyone help me? I need some simple instuctions as to how to go about putting the above into mt Portal Homepage.

Thanks