Direct hire position in Portland, OR for a temporary Salesforce.com Developer/Admistrator. This role is responsible for the implementation, customization and development of applications within the Salesforce.com environment.
In this role, you will work with management and staff to determine business needs and develop required reports and dashboards within the CRM tool. The Salesforce.com Developer/Administrator will develop Salesforce applications, custom pages and objects using Apex and the Visualforce framework.
Required Skills for this Salesforce.com Developer/Administrator position include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a minimum of 3+ years recent analyst experience with Salesforece.Com
- Experience developing/administering on Salesforce.com
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience using Apex and Visualforce; experience with Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
- Strong knowledge of SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language)
- Expertise in creating and consuming Web Services (i.e. SOAP, REST)
- Experience importing, updating and exporting data using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Ability to merge and promote Schema and code from multiple Salesforce.com environments
- Strong declarative Salesforce.com expertise
Knowledge of XML, CSS, HTM