• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
((DATEVALUE( NOW()) - DATEVALUE(Calculating_Date__c))-1)*24 
+
 (24 - VALUE(MID(RIGHT((TEXT( Calculating_Date__c  - 0.2916)),9),0,2)))
+
 VALUE(MID(RIGHT((TEXT(  NOW() - 0.2916)),9),0,2))

here I using the formula for calculating the time difference in the Calculating Date and Now() value in HOURS only. Here the value for the 0.2916 is for Our time zone is GMT - 7 so that's why it's subtrcted there to get the local time from the GMT so now I want to try calculate this formula field in only for the working days (Monday to Friday Only).

i.e the validation only  done to Monday to Friday doesn't to calculate the saturday and sunday timevalues to in the calculating timedifference. Even If I selected to the Saturday and Sunday value in the Calculating Date it's to be automatically calculated from Monday Onwords to the end value of NOW() value. 

So please help me to solve the problem.For answer's thanks in advance .Thank you, Mohan

HI,

how to Auto-Populate fields when user clicks save & new button on any object?

Please Explain in both Standard and Custom Objects..

Thanks in Advance.
Hi All,

I need some help regarding the usage of External IDs during data import wizards for insert, update, upsert etc,. Thanks.

Hello, 

Is there a way where i can setup live agent wherein if i typed a specific keyword it can perform a task for me (e.g. fetch some information related to my account)

Like for example if keyword #subscription is typed it would pull in information from Salesforce db and provide me with all the subscription i am currently enrolled in. 

Is that even possible in live agent? I am new to live agent and is currently evaluating its capacity to perform tasks as such. 

Hello,

I am trying to implement new salesforce lighting snap live chat feature in saleforce lighitng community.

I wanted to override the standard pre-chat form with lightning component.

My requirement is to display few extra fields on prechat form and pass these fields to salesforce Agent.

I have gone through below link and implmented given lighitng component
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.snapins_web_dev.meta/snapins_web_dev/snapins_web_lightning_components_prechat_sample_aura.htm

This code give us how to pass standard fieds to Agent but i am not sure how i can display and pass other extra fields to Agent using lighitng component.

Any help appriciated.

Thanks

Hi Folks,

I'm also facing the same problem with insert ProcessInstanceWorkItem:

My sample code:

ProcessInstanceWorkItem newPiwi= new ProcessInstanceWorkItem();
newPiwi.ProcessInstanceId = oldPiwi.ProcessInstanceId;
newPiwi.OriginalActorId = oldPiwi.ActorId;
newPiwi.ActorId = myObject.DelegateId__c;

insert newPiwi;

error:

Required fields are missing: [Current Node, Reminders Sent]

Do anyone have any idea on this error? please kindly advise...

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I am trying to implement new salesforce lighting snap live chat feature in saleforce lighitng community.

I wanted to override the standard pre-chat form with lightning component.

My requirement is to display few extra fields on prechat form and pass these fields to salesforce Agent.

I have gone through below link and implmented given lighitng component
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.snapins_web_dev.meta/snapins_web_dev/snapins_web_lightning_components_prechat_sample_aura.htm

This code give us how to pass standard fieds to Agent but i am not sure how i can display and pass other extra fields to Agent using lighitng component.

Any help appriciated.

Thanks
Hi! I need to write a code using dynamic SOQL query that if I enter either an Account's Name or Phone or Website (any of the three) that Account should be displayed. 
can we copy one profile to another profile with same permission, example. i have profile A  and profile b with button "profile copy" . when i press this button profile a copies to profile B. now profile B becomes exact copy of profile A
Hi All , 

i am having an 2 fields booked value (number data type) and Booked value percentage (Percentage data type) below is my validation 
"SBLANK (Booked_value__c ) && number_fields__c <= 100" i tried with many its not working bascialy my requeitement is when user is trying to create a record it should enforce the record to enter the data for that i am using isblank for the booked value field then in the booked value percentage field the number should be 0 to 100% can anyone let me know where is it going wrong 
public class op_trigger
{
    public void op_check(List<Opportunity> ops)
        {
            Double Total_Amount = 0 ;
            for(Opportunity o1 : [select amount form Opportunity where CreatedDate = Today AND CreatedByID = :UserInfo.getUserID()])

{
                                        Total_Amount = Total_Amount + o1.Amount;
                                    }

for(Opportunity o2 : ops)
          {
              Total_Amount = Total_Amount + o2.Amount;

if(Total_Amount > 1000000)
              o2.addError('out of Limit');
          }                          
        }

}
((DATEVALUE( NOW()) - DATEVALUE(Calculating_Date__c))-1)*24 
+
 (24 - VALUE(MID(RIGHT((TEXT( Calculating_Date__c  - 0.2916)),9),0,2)))
+
 VALUE(MID(RIGHT((TEXT(  NOW() - 0.2916)),9),0,2))

here I using the formula for calculating the time difference in the Calculating Date and Now() value in HOURS only. Here the value for the 0.2916 is for Our time zone is GMT - 7 so that's why it's subtrcted there to get the local time from the GMT so now I want to try calculate this formula field in only for the working days (Monday to Friday Only).

i.e the validation only  done to Monday to Friday doesn't to calculate the saturday and sunday timevalues to in the calculating timedifference. Even If I selected to the Saturday and Sunday value in the Calculating Date it's to be automatically calculated from Monday Onwords to the end value of NOW() value. 

So please help me to solve the problem.For answer's thanks in advance .Thank you, Mohan

Hi all there is a requirment to genrate a word document by using visualforce page. but my page contain images while geting page to word document images are not displaying . if anybody  knows solution please provide .

Thanks,
Kiran
Hi,
I just inherited an org and after running a few tests, the test coverage turned out to be 18%. I've never seen such a number. Anyone has any tips on what to do? Reboot or write a lot of test classes? 
I have a SOQL query which is returning approx(3 lacs) record. I want to import those record in excel can you please suggest some method/ways to do this?

I have tried using dataloader.io,query editor etc but no success.

One more question I was stuck in similar conditon when I am trying to delete those many records(3 lacs).

Thanks in advance.
Hi Guys,

We would like to do automated data integration with SF. I'm using a platform that has SOAP capabilities.
We are trying to login using this URL: http://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/38.0

then posting the following:
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> 
- <tns:login xmlns:tns="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com">
  <tns:username>myName@Company123.com</tns:username> 
  <tns:password>passwordToken</tns:password> 
  </tns:login>

But I get the below error:
   <sf:exceptionCode>UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION</sf:exceptionCode>
                    <sf:exceptionMessage>The processing instruction target matching &quot;[xX][mM][lL]&quot; is not allowed.</sf:exceptionMessage>

any suggestions?

Thanks.

Community custom logout using /secur/logout.jsp is not logging out complete session, can any one having idea how to perform logout for custom community ??
I have a field in contact card labeled Canis Minor ID number. NOT all Contcts will need a number only Certified teams. How can I generate an auto number for this field? 
Do I create a auto number field?
Do I need to create another field to trigger the auto number field?
What would my Apex code be?