• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I'n new to VF mobile development and was trying to use the visualforce mobile components for building a mobile page. For an example to learn from, I got the zip folder for sample Visualforce Mobile Components from:  https://github.com/forcedotcom/MobileComponents.git

After downloading the zip I followed the installation steps given in http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Introducing_Mobile_Components_for_Visualforce and ran the mobile page-  /apex/MobilePage on my org.

The issue that’s coming up is that I can see my list of contacts in the list component on the left but when I click on  any of the contacts, the corresponding details are not being rendered on the right in the detail component. The response from PSR says that the style 'display: none' is somehow being applied to the child nodes of .ui-panel-right.  What we can see when traversing the DOM tree, however, is that the data is being successfully queried, and the HTML is being appended as expected.  This would need to be changed in order for the page to work as expected. I got that response from salesforce support but they said they don't handle the mobile components so i thought of finding some help here.

Someone please help me with this.

Hi Forum members

I added a hoover to my visualforce page and the hoover appears on the mousover event of a label

onmouseover calls a javascript code which is following

<script src="/soap/ajax/15.0/connection.js"></script>
    <script src="/soap/ajax/15.0/apex.js" type="text/javascript"></script
>

function myHover()
       {  

sforce.connection.sessionId = "{!$Api.Session_ID}

var resultQuery = " Select ID,Name from ACCOUNT LIMIT 2";

try
                    {
                        result = sforce.connection.query(resultQuery);
                    }
                    catch(e)
                    {
                        alert(e);
                    }

//Some Code to show hoover with result

}

Now the problem is this code works fine in a DEVELOPER Org and shows data of above query on hoover

But when i run this same code in sandbox or any Trial org 

the line  sforce.connection.query(resultQuery); raise following excepion

{faultcode:'sf:INVALID_SESSION_ID', faultstring:'INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session', detail:{UnexpectedErrorFault:{exceptionCode:'INVALID_SESSION_ID', exceptionMessage:'Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session', }, }, }

Please comment if someone knows the solution of this problem

Thanks

Message Edited by Nikhil on 04-07-2009 02:46 AM
  • April 07, 2009