• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We have a salesforce mobile app deployed on the IOS and Android platform at various locations around the world. The app is a Salesforce Hybrid App that redirects to an apex page on login and users are then able to take action on various tasks. Users in Japan on the Android platform, however, are unable to log into Salesforce using the app. We displayed log messages on the screen and found that the app gave an error 'JSON error: login failure'.  If the user were to type https://login.salesforce.com on their browser and go to the apex page, they are able to get in successfully. 

We have deployed it to other locations without any issues. Users in Japan on IOS platform are able to use the app without any errors. If someone can give me an idea about the problem, that would be great.

Thanks you.

Hi,

I am using a SalesForce Hybrid App for IOS. Can someone please tell me how to implement pinch and zoom and the ability to respond to gestures on my app?

Thanks,

Jayram

Hi,

I'm developing a webapp that I want to encapsulate in a hypbrid iOS app. My webapp is a force.com site builded with javascript and apex and I'm using  javascript remoting for calling apex functions.

All examples I saw in are apps using autentication, but my app does not use autentication, so my question is, how do I encapsulate my app so I can create a hybrid iOS app?

best regards,

Nelson

I'm using OAuth and the REST API from a Rails app, and would like to query the User record for the currently logged in user. I don't see anything in the documentation about this, does anyone know if it's possible to either get info on the currently logged in user?