• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've created a vf page for a Force.com site that includes a link.  When the link is clicked, javascript opens another vf page passing in a parameter.  The first page works great, but when the link is clicked I receive the dreaded Authentication Error screen.   All of my permissions are set on the site for the vf pages and objects and fields.   Using the debug log to monitor the guest user shows me a log when the 1st page is opened but no log is created when the link is clicked (and the javascript runs).  Does anyone have any ideas?

• February 27, 2013
If I have changes sets in Product that I have not deployed.  If I refresh my Fullsandbx, will the change sets be in the new Fullsandbx waiting to be deployed?
  • November 16, 2017

From our fullsandbox we are doing a SOAP call out to an outside server to retrieve data.  We have created a certificate and placed it on the outside development server and the outside production server.  When we execute the call out to development, it works fine.  When we edit our code and call out to production we get:

Failed HTTP ERROR 400

Problem accessing /services/proxy. Reason:

Unable to forward request due to: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed:  sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target