• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

Once outbound message is fired and, say the other system sends a SOAP response (for example in an error situation) to Salesforce. I would like to handle that response so that the Salesforce user is notified if something went wrong. At the moment, if an exception is thrown in web service, the outbound message stays in the SF queue, but the user is not informed in any way about the failure?

Could someone Please give some pointers on how to process/handle the response on SalesForce side( say i want it to store the response in one of the fields)

Thanks in Advance

Hi,

Can someone help me with 'how to perform a callout to an external webservice from salesforce'.

Say I have got the WSDL. I generate Apex classes from it. Then what next?

How can I perform a call out? How to build the HTTP request? Please help me out!

Paste the sample code if possible. That would be helpful.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

Can someone help me with 'how to perform a callout to an external webservice from salesforce'.

Say I have got the WSDL. I generate Apex classes from it. Then what next?

How can I perform a call out? How to build the HTTP request? Please help me out!

Paste the sample code if possible. That would be helpful.

Thanks in Advance.

In a VF page I have two  <apex:component> A and B. This components are not related with each other each having their own controllers. How can I pass data between these two components? The same way I need to pass data from these components to the main page.which is again having a different controller. 

I have seen the example of dependency Injection mechanism. But it helps in passing values from page to

components or from parent to child components. But I need to pass values between two components with no relation.

Any help would be appreciated

Joseph