• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

Wanted to share a few screenshots of an iPad app I'm prototyping.  It uses 3D ios libraries usually used for game development along with the Mobile SDK to visually display an organization's role heirarchy.  Roles in the heirarchy are represented as spheres, with lines connecting parents to children.  Users can drill up or down the heirarchy by tapping a node, and highlight different children on one level by swiping left/right.  It also visually displays some pipeline metrics using the colors & relative sizes of the nodes.  Pipeline values or numbers of opptys control a node's size, and its open/closed or won/lost ratios control the color.  The metrics aggregate opptys for all the children of a node. The idea was to show some of the most common pipeline metrics in an interactive visual format that lends itself well to the iPad's features.

Still working through testing it on some larger data sets, but wanted to share an early view with the community - hope everyone finds this idea cool.  Will try to post a video link when I can capture one.

Screenshot 1  Screenshot 2

Hi,

I am using a SalesForce Hybrid App for IOS. Can someone please tell me how to implement pinch and zoom and the ability to respond to gestures on my app?

Thanks,

Jayram

Hi All,

I am having an issue with a login page for a mobile customer portal. It doesnt seem to like jQuery.

Here is what the markup for my page looks like:

<apex:page showHeader="false" docType="html-5.0" standardStylesheets="false" cache="true" controller="LoginController">
<html>
<head>
<title>Login Mobile</title>
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.mobile, 'mobile/jquery-1.7.2.min.js')}" />
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.mobile, 'mobile/themes/mytheme.min.css')}" />
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.mobile, 'mobile/jquery.mobile.structure-1.1.1.min.css')}" />
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.mobile, 'mobile/jquery.mobile-1.1.1.min.js')}" />
</head>
<body>     
    <div data-role="page" id="login">
        <div data-role="header">
            <h1>Login</h1>
        </div><!-- /header -->
        <div data-role="content" style="text-align:center;">
            <center>
            <apex:form id="frmLogin" forceSSL="true" >
                <apex:inputText id="username" value="{!username}" style="width:250px;"/>
                <apex:inputSecret id="password" value="{!password}" style="width:250px;"/>
                <apex:commandButton id="login" value="Login" action="{!login}" />
            </apex:form>
            </center>
        </div><!-- /content -->
        <div data-role="footer">
            <h1>Footer</h1>
        </div><!-- /footer -->
    </div><!-- /page -->
</body>
</html>
</apex:page>

And here is the controller code behind the markup:

public class LoginController
{
    public String username {get; set;}
    public String password {get; set;}
    public PageReference login()  
    {
        PageReference pageReference = null;  
        String startURL = Site.getPrefix() + '/MobileLanding';
        pageReference = Site.login(username,password,startUrl);
        return pageReference;
    }
}

Now when I use the code above my page looks like this when it loads:

Login Page

However when I put in a username and password and click 'login' I am redirected to a page that just says 'undefined':

Undefined page

If I remove jQuery from the page then everything works and i get redirected to the landing page as expected.

<!--<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.mobile, 'mobile/jquery-1.7.2.min.js')}" />-->

but.....all my theming is gone and my page looks bad....

Page looks bad

Does anyone have any ideas? It seems to be a problem with jQuery?

I saw this event http://events.developerforce.com/mobile-developer-challenge, but it seems doesn't requires user register. 

If required, then how to register for it?

Thanks

Hello,

I am building an extension to the native salesforce Iphone application. Actually I am building a web tab that gets to save some fields of the opportunity line item. I have a problem though because it only saves them in the central salesforce database (instead of the local database of the Iphone). So I can only see the results of my saved object after it does syncing (which in some cases is as long as 10 minutes). Is there a way to have access to the local Iphone data and alter them using Web Tabs or some other way?

Thank you very much in advance.

Mike.