• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I want to get the file uploaded in visualforce page and pass this uploaded file to .Net web service for further processing outside saleforce. How can I collect the file in the VF page as byte array and pass it to external web service or else need to look at other options?

Thanks,

Yogesh

Hi,

I want to get the file uploaded in visualforce page and pass this uploaded file to .Net web service for further processing outside saleforce. How can I collect the file in the VF page as byte array and pass it to external web service or else need to look at other options?

Thanks,

Yogesh

Hi All,

When email to case is enabled , our email service address created was " anjualexander1989@4-1lss22aleeyhnlqon33sktdfpmookzg7iuc495x6igrmzgtabh.9-wjfmeay.ap1.case.salesforce.com ". So how to make it a proper email address.means short
Hi fellow developers.
I have a menu bar that I want to add to ALL pages in salesforce. Both standard and custom. I need to find a way to be able to change the global layout of salesforce pages so that when I visit any page, my menu bar will be there. The menu bar is a fixed div. I want to put the menu bar in without haveing to edit the layout of each and every page. Any ideas on which file ior setting I need to edit or how I can accomplish this?
thank you.

Hi,

Thanks,

Yogesh