• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I'm trying to update to the latest version of the SDK on Mac by running install.sh but keep getting the following error:

iOSShared.compile:
     [echo] installing PhoneGapLib for SDK iphoneos
     [exec] Build settings from command line:
     [exec]     INSTALL_ROOT = /Desktop/forcedotcom-SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS-6febcdd/external/callback-ios/sfdc_build/artifacts/PhoneGapLib
     [exec]     SDKROOT = iphoneos5.1
     [exec] 
     [exec] xcodebuild: error: '/Desktop/forcedotcom-SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS-6febcdd/external/callback-ios/PhoneGap/PhoneGapLib/PhoneGapLib.xcodeproj' does not exist.

Do I need to manually install PhoneGap (again)?  Is anyone else getting this error?

Thanks!

• May 28, 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to update to the latest version of the SDK on Mac by running install.sh but keep getting the following error:

iOSShared.compile:
     [echo] installing PhoneGapLib for SDK iphoneos
     [exec] Build settings from command line:
     [exec]     INSTALL_ROOT = /Desktop/forcedotcom-SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS-6febcdd/external/callback-ios/sfdc_build/artifacts/PhoneGapLib
     [exec]     SDKROOT = iphoneos5.1
     [exec] 
     [exec] xcodebuild: error: '/Desktop/forcedotcom-SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS-6febcdd/external/callback-ios/PhoneGap/PhoneGapLib/PhoneGapLib.xcodeproj' does not exist.

Do I need to manually install PhoneGap (again)?  Is anyone else getting this error?

Thanks!

• May 28, 2012