• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How can I get the visualforce's date picker interface to work without setting standardStylesheets to true?

The standardStylesheets attribute of <apex:page> controls whether prebuilt visualforce css files will be included in the page. The way I understood it, it would not remove funtionality (html and javascript), but only enhance the way the page looks.

A page with standardStylesheets="true" (the default setting) and a date input field, has a calendar datePicker interface appear when someone clicks in the field. Changing standardStylesheets="false" results in a loss of this feature. This behavior happens even if there are no css styles applied.

I could use some help. I'm hoping that this is not a bug.

How can I get the visualforce's date picker interface to work without setting standardStylesheets to true?

The standardStylesheets attribute of <apex:page> controls whether prebuilt visualforce css files will be included in the page. The way I understood it, it would not remove funtionality (html and javascript), but only enhance the way the page looks.

A page with standardStylesheets="true" (the default setting) and a date input field, has a calendar datePicker interface appear when someone clicks in the field. Changing standardStylesheets="false" results in a loss of this feature. This behavior happens even if there are no css styles applied.

I could use some help. I'm hoping that this is not a bug.

Hello.  Does anyone know whether a checkbox (via an inputField or selectCheckboxes) can be enlarged?  I know there are some CSS solutions...but nothing seems to work from within visualforce.

Thanks in advance.