Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,iam new to development .

how can we do this by TRigger

we Assign task to different users.
When one of user complete the task then automatically change that  task status into complete of all user

Thanks in Advance

Nani.

Hi ,

cretate a Image field (with red,yellow,green) on case object when the case doesnot have any casecomments after   24 hours then Image goes to yellow ,after48 hours it should show the red color other wise green should shown.

how to do this.. help me

Thanks in Advance

Nani.

Hi,iam new to developemnt.

how to create calculator on Vf page with one Text box..and remaining Buttons(like orizinal calculator)..all buttons include 1 to 10 and Symbols (+,-,*,/)..help me

Thanks in Advance

Nani

Hai,

iam new to development.. Help me

How to Dispaly All Account Names Row Wise on VF Page(per row only 5 Names)

Thanks in Advance.

Nani.

Hai ,

Req:Initially Phone Field is Empty on Contact Object.when i saving some record with some  Name ,.

i want to save that record  automatically with some phone number  also

This is my code:

trigger automatic on Contact (before update)
{
List<String> ContactNames =new List<String>{};
if(trigger.isbefore && trigger.isupdate){
for(contact c:Trigger.New)
{
c.Phone='9999999999';

}
}
}

i got it Through Before update..But my requirement is  Through After Update..help me

Thanks in Advance

Hi ,

cretate a Image field (with red,yellow,green) on case object when the case doesnot have any casecomments after   24 hours then Image goes to yellow ,after48 hours it should show the red color other wise green should shown.

how to do this.. help me

Thanks in Advance

Nani.

Hai,

iam new to development.. Help me

How to Dispaly All Account Names Row Wise on VF Page(per row only 5 Names)

Thanks in Advance.

Nani.