• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Does anyone have a solution that allows a REST callout through a proxy using a client certificate for 2way ssl authenticaition?
I'm trying to integrate with a Partner's webservice but they will not allow IP address ranges on their Whitelist so we have to come up with a proxy solution that will forward the client certificate used for the HttpRequest through a proxy to the Partner's webservice.
Has anyone ever set this up? What proxy? What config?

Thanks.
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please tell me when cloning an 'Opportunity with Products' should the 'OpportunityLineItem before update or insert Trigger' get executed?
It appears that the OpportunityLineItem trigger is NOT firing when I clone a 'Opportunity with Products'. I can tell because the SalesPrice is not being calculated correctly which should occur when the Trigger executes and calls the apex class that does the calculation. Thanks.
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please tell me when cloning an 'Opportunity with Products' should the 'OpportunityLineItem before update or insert Trigger' get executed?
It appears that the OpportunityLineItem trigger is NOT firing when I clone a 'Opportunity with Products'. I can tell because the SalesPrice is not being calculated correctly which should occur when the Trigger executes and calls the apex class that does the calculation. Thanks.

Master: Project 
Child:
Time Sheet Line Item 
Time Sheet Line Item formula field
Total Line Amount (Total_Line_Hours__c * Project_Task_Billing_Rate__c) 

I am trying to create a Roll Up Summary field on
Project to SUM Total Line Amount field on Time Sheet Line Item, but Total Line Amount is not available in the drop-down (other formula field Total Line Hours is available). What am I doing wrong here?