• 15 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

why triggers will not support SOSL queries?

i heve a custom VF page.....in that i have  4 blocks...

first block contains search functionality ...and remaining are for specific Object.

i need to use the search functionality to search either of these blocks..if any thing found in one block that block would only display. that means on found of something in one block...remaining blocks should get disappear

Thanks in advance

i have a custom field in account object called count.it should display the number contacts related to that account....like if we added one contact to the account count should be increased or if contact is deleted contact should be decreased..
how to write a trigger to this...

Thanks in advance

Diff between Profile and permission sets?

i heve a custom VF page.....in that i have  4 blocks...

first block contains search functionality ...and remaining are for specific Object.

i need to use the search functionality to search either of these blocks..if any thing found in one block that block would only display. that means on found of something in one block...remaining blocks should get disappear

Thanks in advance

i have a custom field in account object called count.it should display the number contacts related to that account....like if we added one contact to the account count should be increased or if contact is deleted contact should be decreased..
how to write a trigger to this...

Thanks in advance