• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have vf page which has show share price button. how to get data from google api ?

<apex:page standardController="RentRequest__c" recordSetVar="rentrequests" tabStyle="RentRequest__c">
<apex:form >
<apex:sectionHeader title="RentRequest" subtitle="{!RentRequest__c.name}"/>
<apex:pageBlock title="RentRequest">
<apex:pageMessages />
<apex:pageBlockButtons >
<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!Save}"/>
<apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!Cancel}"/>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>
<apex:pageBlockSection title="New Section" columns="2"><apex:inputField value="{!RentRequest__c.WhichCity__c}"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!RentRequest__c.Date_Required__c}"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!RentRequest__c.Item__c}"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

i get the form but when i click save the page just refreshes.

Hi everyone,

Is anyone know that how long the dummy data will be kept in SF free developer edition?

Thanks

Hi

I have utilised the excellent demo from Jeff Douglas at http://blog.jeffdouglas.com/2010/07/13/building-a-dynamic-search-page-in-visualforce/ for building a custom dynamic search page in visual force. There is a great demo app there.

I have amended the code so that it works from my custom object. The page works fine, but I have an extra function that I would like but am not sure how to develop. 

In the search results on my VF page I want to be able to click on the name of each custom objects record so that it opens the record in the normal layout for the custom object. The custom object has a master detail relationship to Contacts and the field for this relationship has the link automatically displayed. Can anyone enlighten me as to the peice of code I need to allow the Name field to be clickable?

The code I have in the VF page for this field is:

<apex:column >
                <apex:facet name="header">
                    <apex:commandLink value="Name" action="{!toggleSort}" rerender="results,debug">
                        <apex:param name="sortField" value="name" assignTo="{!sortField}"/>
                    </apex:commandLink>
                </apex:facet>
                <apex:outputField value="{!counselling_practice.name}"/>
            </apex:column>

Many thanks in advance

Justyn

I might be being a bit blind here but where is the product facility in the developer edition?

It appears on the schema, and presumably in the API but doesn't appear to be active in the developer version.

Could anyone shed any light?

Thanks

Peter