• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

So I have a Task ID with me and when I try to retrieve its fields in Eclipse Schema, it shows  there is no task with that ID. But when I give that ID in salesforce URL, a task opens it. Any Idea why this happens? I got this ID from ActivityHistory object where IsTask is true. Any help would be highly appreciated...thanks in advance...

Raj

Hi people, 

I'm setting up Partner Portal for my company and I'm running into lot of questions. We have two profiles 'Manager' and 'Agent'.

Manager users can assign leads to themselves and also to agents if desired but Agent users can assign leads just to themselves. 

Manager users can see all the leads but Agent users can see unassigned leads or just the leads assigned to them.

Can you please help me with the security settings for this.

Right now, I made org wide default settings private for Lead object. And I gave sharing rules between Manager and Agent. But it doesn't seem to be good enough.

Thank you,

Raj

Hi guys,

I'm facing trouble searching for contacts that have a space in the first name...for ex: 'Raj Rohit', 'Bob Thorton'. If I search for 'Raj Rohit', salesforce doesn't return anything. If i search using just 'Raj', the contact can be found. Is it a standard salesforce thing or is there a way to find them. 

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Raj

Hi people, 

I'm setting up Partner Portal for my company and I'm running into lot of questions. We have two profiles 'Manager' and 'Agent'.

Manager users can assign leads to themselves and also to agents if desired but Agent users can assign leads just to themselves. 

Manager users can see all the leads but Agent users can see unassigned leads or just the leads assigned to them.

Can you please help me with the security settings for this.

Right now, I made org wide default settings private for Lead object. And I gave sharing rules between Manager and Agent. But it doesn't seem to be good enough.

Thank you,

Raj

Hi guys,

I'm facing trouble searching for contacts that have a space in the first name...for ex: 'Raj Rohit', 'Bob Thorton'. If I search for 'Raj Rohit', salesforce doesn't return anything. If i search using just 'Raj', the contact can be found. Is it a standard salesforce thing or is there a way to find them. 

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Raj

I am unable to save my Schedulable class because the system says it has pending jobs, which it does not.

I deleted all jobs for the class and i have checked and double checked the Scheduled Jobs interface to make sure it is not scheduled anywhere.

This class is only in the sandbox, which is where i'm trying to save my edit. So i cannot think of any reason why this error is preventing me from saving the edits.

Any ideas?

Thanks.