• 5 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I noticed that , rerenderinf do not work, when the field is required , anyone know why is it the case ?

<apex:outputPanel id="header01"  layout="block" styleClass="pbHeader">            
                 <table class="detailList" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">                           
                    <tr>
                       <td class="labelCol">{!$ObjectType.DomaineMarque__c.fields.Name.label}</td>
                        <td class="dataCol" style="width:70%">
                             <div class="requiredInput">
                                <div class="requiredBlock"></div>
                                 <apex:selectList id="dom" value="{!selectedDomaine}" size="1" onchange="RefreshHeader();">
                                      <apex:selectOptions value="{!DomaineList}"/>
                                 </apex:selectList>
                                 <apex:actionFunction name="RefreshHeader" immediate="true" action="{!Refresh}" rerender="header01" status="myStatus" />
                              </div>
                          </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr style="display:{!IF(selectedDomaine == 'new','','none')}">
                        <td class="labelCol">{!$ObjectType.DomaineMarque__c.fields.Type__c.label}</td>
                        <td class="dataCol"><apex:inputfield value="{!domaine.Type__c}" /></td>
                    </tr>
                        <td class="labelCol">{!$ObjectType.DomaineMarque__c.fields.Article__c.label}</td>
                        <td class="dataCol"><apex:inputfield value="{!domaine.Article__c}"/></td>
                    </tr>
                        <td class="labelCol">{!$ObjectType.DomaineMarque__c.fields.Nom__c.label}</td>
                        <td class="dataCol"><apex:inputfield value="{!domaine.Nom__c}" required="true"/></td>
                    </tr>  
                </table>          
           </apex:outputPanel>

if i remove the required=true part, the rerendering works fine. Is this a salesforce bug?

Hi,

I have a date input field in a popup window. Issue that i am facing is the date picker is not inligned with the text field. Could any one please address this issue

Thanks and Regards,

Neha

Ok, lets see if I can explain this one.

I have a custom object called "Customer Changes"  The first part of the form shows the existing account information - address, program type, etc.  This information is in formula fields that look to the account tab for the information.

The second part of the form is detailing the type of request you want to make to the account - new address, new program group, etc.  these are regular pick list fields.

The problem I am having is after the change is approved and the account is updated - it pulls that new information over in the formula fields so it now looks like the previous address is the same as the requested change to the new address.

Is there a way to limit the field updating to just when the record is created and then prevent it from updating again when the account information changes?

Thanks!

Hi

I want to validate a date field. 

The date field in the controller is always updated to system.now();

in the validatio rule i want to validate the old valu of the datefield with the new value.

please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks

Anu

Hi Force.com board,

My requirement is creation of a formula field for the existing  auto number field. In detail If the auto number is 1 Formula field should retain the value 'A'.If it is 2 formula field should give 'B' and similarly upto 26 'Z'.And after that It should be given as 'AA' and should continue.I cant find a solution for this, So help in any form would be really appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Developer