• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,
   There is a third party datagrid in which I am adding rows dynamically using jquery.  I need to know how can I pass the multiple rows using salesforce ajax call. I have idea (Just idea not implemented yet) how to do this using jquery ajax call but still I am looking for a solution which is provided by apex / visualforce.

I am having relation where customer and offer are in look up relation. I have a visual force page which looks like the as provided in the image.  I want to save the page details in their respective objects. I created a extension of the customer standard controller in which I I am trying to save the objects.

My quetions -

Is it possible to do this kind of thing?
If possible what will be the approach?

Thanks in advance

I am trying to test LWC compoents.js using jest. There is a setter method(Step) inside of the LWC components js file, but I am unable to test the setter method. I tried the solution using mock that the jest provided for the setter method.

User-added image
A user said at his old job that they have a image on the account page based off when the last closed won opportunity was.For example if it has been more than a year since the customer had a closed won opportunity, there would be a red image on the account page.

I am new to using forumla fields. I was wondering if someone could help me out please.

I am having relation where customer and offer are in look up relation. I have a visual force page which looks like the as provided in the image.  I want to save the page details in their respective objects. I created a extension of the customer standard controller in which I I am trying to save the objects.

My quetions -

Is it possible to do this kind of thing?
If possible what will be the approach?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I'am a complete newbie to salesforce in fact just got it today.

my question is does the PHP toolkit allow file uploads, if so

could somebody show a sample code

Thanks in advanced.