• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have an issue when I try to upload a file from chatter feed. Consider this simple VF page:

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
    <chatter:feed entityId="{!$User.Id}" />
</apex:page>

If I try to upload a file from Salesforce, I receive the following error:

An error occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you have additional information that may helpful for reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support at support@salesforce.com. Please indicate the URL of the page you requested, any error ID shown below, and any related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 452196970-17062 (-925515707)

If I try to upload a file from my computer, I receive the following error:

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "no fields were accessible for displaying validation error: U#224.8ff (ShareType)".

I also tried to create the feed by code:

Blob blobAux = Blob.valueOf('your_blob_here');
FeedItem post = new FeedItem(Body = 'Test Body',
			     ContentFileName = 'filename.jpeg',
			     ContentDescription = 'Test Content Description',
			     ContentData = blobAux,
			     ParentId = UserInfo.getUserId());

insert post;

And I receive the following error:

'Execute-Anonymous' has encountered a problem.

An internal error occurred during:
"Execute-Anonymous".

An internal error occurred during: "Execute-Anonymous".
java.lang.NullPointerException

Besides, the execute anonymous is not returning the debug log, it keeps showing the message "Executing code...". An alert is shown with the mentioned error message.

It is an Enterprise edition org (Sandbox) and the user has the System Administrator Profile. We also don't have triggers neither on FeedItem nor on ContentDocument.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Josep

Hi All,

I have successfully configured the dataloader to connect and insert data into an MS Access DB, however I am unable to extract information from the same DB.  When I attempt to read from the database I receive the following error:

3899 [accountUpsertProcess] ERROR com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseReader  - Database error encountered during setup of the database configuration: queryAccountAll.
Sql error: Invalid Fetch Size.
java.sql.SQLException: Invalid Fetch Size
        at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcStatement.setFetchSize(JdbcOdbcStatement.java:826)
        at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.setFetchSize(DelegatingStatement.java:276)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseReader.setupQuery(DatabaseReader.java:146)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseReader.open(DatabaseReader.java:115)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseReader.open(DatabaseReader.java:103)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.util.DAORowUtil.calculateTotalRows(DAORowUtil.java:59)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseReader.getTotalRows(DatabaseReader.java:214)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.AbstractLoadAction.<init>(AbstractLoadAction.java:90)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.BasePartnerLoadAction.<init>(BasePartnerLoadAction.java:44)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.UpsertAction.<init>(UpsertAction.java:47)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.ActionFactory.getActionInstance(ActionFactory.java:78)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.controller.Controller.executeAction(Controller.java:113)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.process.ProcessRunner.run(ProcessRunner.java:136)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.java:228)
3915 [accountUpsertProcess] ERROR com.salesforce.lexiloader.util.DAORowUtil  - Error Calculating Total Rows

Has anyone successfully configured a CLI process to extract data from Access?