Hi all,

I am getting the following error any one please help me to solve

expenseList = [Select id,

Name,

Doctors_Met__c,

station__c,

Month_Year_Combination__c,

Chemist_Met__c,

( select id,frommarket__c,tomarket__C,Fare__c from Expense_Fares__r)

from Expense__c ];

Error: ManageExpenseStatementController Compile Error: Didn't understand relationship 'Expense_Fares__r' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. at line 100 column 21 
The "MIXED_DML_OPERATION" issue that plagues unit tests (see this forum discussion) is now effecting production code as well.

Our application adds an extra custom field to Users called "Other Emails".  This is a string field where a User can enter a bunch of email aliases; whenever it's updated we normalize the information into a separate "EmailAddress" table and the Address then points back at the User.

As of yesterday, that worked great.  I updated my User record to add an address to the "Other Emails" field.  The trigger code executed perfectly, and the EmailAddress object was created & linked to my User record.

As of today, it is failing:

This is a critical part of an Apex-based application that we have been developing for over 8 months, and this section of code has always worked until today.

We've had to comment out unit tests to deal with this issue - which was lame, but acceptable - but actually changing our object relationships and code at this late date would be difficult.
  • June 19, 2008