• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Identify potential risk areas based on SFDC best practices and team implementation expertise

Please anyone can explain potencial risks with Apex , VF page and Javasources when we move to My Domain.

Please any can explain about MyDomain and forward My Domain Docs if any have.

Thanks in advance.

help in implementing below design requirements using triggers and apex class

1)      Create a ‘after insert’ trigger on the FeedItem object

2)      Create an apex class that has the following method

1. public List<User> getSubscribedUsers(FeedItem feed)

3)      Use the class in step 3 with the trigger from step 1 to generate the list of users subscribed to the case record

4)      Create any additional method in step 2 as needed

Hi,

Please any one can list the steps to enable SSO circle as Identity Provider....

I have gone through all the SSO related URL's  to enable SSO settings in salesforce... and Identity Provider and Service Provider....

Please help me in this....

• September 10, 2012

Please anyone can explain potencial risks with Apex , VF page and Javasources when we move to My Domain.

Please any can explain about MyDomain and forward My Domain Docs if any have.

Thanks in advance.

help in implementing below design requirements using triggers and apex class

1)      Create a ‘after insert’ trigger on the FeedItem object

2)      Create an apex class that has the following method

1. public List<User> getSubscribedUsers(FeedItem feed)

3)      Use the class in step 3 with the trigger from step 1 to generate the list of users subscribed to the case record

4)      Create any additional method in step 2 as needed

Hello,

I have configured "My Domain" on our company's production environment and have been doing some testing using this domain.  If I wish to deploy the My Domain to all users (the final step in it's implementation) I wondered how long this takes to deploy?

Does anyone know the details in relation to this?

Thank you! 

I have created a domain in Developer Edition......In that I have created a site also........

I want to retrive some messages from my domain(Developer Edition Domain) and store it in my Accounts object.....How to do this......whenever a new message updated in my domain will automatically update in my Accounts object......how to do this......

Please help..............

There is lots of good information on developer.force.com about SSO and Salesforce as the service provider but I can't find any information on using Salesforce as the identity provider to another service. I would like to be able to use my salesforce user and contact objects as my identity store for an outside application. Can it be done? Do I have to role my own SAML SSO service within Salesforce to get the job done? What kind of license agreement issues would I have to deal with?

Any thoughts?

• August 02, 2010

Using the new "My Domain "  feature in spring 10 can we solve the javascript cross domain issues? 

As per the documentation 

Personalize your salesforce.com URL  - Get a personalized, easy-to-remember saleforce.com URL Provide additional security to your organization.

Q: Will the apex code also run on the same domain (which otherwise runs in the force.com domain) there by solving the cross domain javascript issues faced now within an iframe.

Thanks

Sree