• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 I have custom controllers and extensions on my pages.I tried with test pages it is working perfectly with my data and functionality not sure why it is not working on my original pages. Using same controller for both pages.

Any help is highly appreciated!! 

Thanks in advacne!
Hi,

I am working on development side (Visual force page). Here I am trying to show the customize reports based on months, groups from the custom objects. Here I have almost 5 groups in the page with 5 rows in every group.

I am showing main modules and also sub modules based on the groups, months. My problem is I am not able to show the sub module under main group. I am getting the sub module in another main group.

For Eg: Assume that, Test is the custom object. In this I have two fields Test1, Test2
so, here iam showing test1 group has a main module and test2 has a sub module on the page
data is like  for test1 : A, B, C
data is like for test2 : A1, B1, C1

Need to show these data hierarchical way.

As, A1 is under A, B1 is under B, and C1 is under C 
but I am getting the data has A1 is under is C vice versa.

So, Can any one suggest me how to approach this way.

Thank You!!!!

When we create VisualForce Page, for example: If there is one vf page and another vf page with same sObject we have to save data at last with the same sObject. Can i have any Suggestions about this problem?

I have a set of static vf pages . 

Creating a Page with left and Right panel.   

Trying to achieve this kind of functionality. Left panel should be static  (collapse when clicked on category - my personal settings) , when we click on link Appropriate page should appear in right panel.

Quick reply is much appreciated. 

<apex:page sidebar="false">

<style type="text/css">

#maindiv {

width:100%;

height:100%;

padding-left:1%;

float:left;

}

#leftPanel {

padding-left:8%;

font-size:18px;

font-weight:bold;

font-family:GE inspira;

color:#33CCFF;

//   text-decoration:none;

}

</style>

<apex:form >

<div id="maindiv" >
<apex:pageBlock >
<table width="100%" border="1" >
<tr>
<td width="25%" >
<div id="leftPanel" width="18">
<br/>
<ul>
<apex:pageBlockSection title="title 1" >

<li><apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none; color:#33CCFF;" value="/apex/Content1" >A</apex:outputLink><br/></li><br/>
<li><apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none; color:#33CCFF;" value="/apex/Content2" >B</apex:outputLink><br/></li><br/>
<li><apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none; color:#33CCFF;" value="/apex/Content3" >C</apex:outputLink><br/></li><br/>
<li><apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none; color:#33CCFF;" value="/apex/Content4" >D</apex:outputLink><br/></li><br/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Title 2">
<apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none; color:#33CCFF;" value="/apex/Content5" >E</apex:outputLink><br/><br/>
<apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none; color:#33CCFF;" value="/apex/Content6" >F</apex:outputLink><br/><br/>
 </apex:pageBlockSection>
</ul>
</div>
</td>

<td  >

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</apex:pageBlock>
</div>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>

When we create VisualForce Page, for example: If there is one vf page and another vf page with same sObject we have to save data at last with the same sObject. Can i have any Suggestions about this problem?