• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Can we use soql in for loop?if yes how can we use? what is difference between standard soql and soqlforloop?is there any governer limits? with example

Thanks

S9

• December 04, 2013

Hi guys,

I don't wanna use OAuth for authentication. Let's say I haven't a client id and a client secret information to use OAuth...and I just want to ues the REST API from my Mozilla REST Client or soapUI to connect to my account and to create a conversation, or to take the list of friends I have in my account. I know my username and password. Is this possible?

Corina.

• November 14, 2013

Hello,

Is there an easy way to copy all the configurations (all objects + settings) from 1 Org to another? I know it's easy to copy from production to sandbox but now I want to copy the production Org to my personal developer Org. How do you go about doing this? Please advise.

Thanks

Paul

• November 06, 2013

Hey all.

I have a custom butten that resides on my opportunity (renamed 'School Contract').

I want it so that once the custom button is clicked, the 'School Contract' Stage field is updated to 'Contract Completed'.

How can I do this? 

Keep in mind I'm not a very strong coder!!

Thanks a ton!

-Jake

I've got a beforeUpdate trigger on user that is supposed to do some work when the user is deactivated.  However the code seemed to not pass the below condition:

if (i.isactive == false)
{
   //do some work here
}

Shouldn't I be detecting for the Isactive field for this?  

TIA!

• November 05, 2013