• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

could anybody please advice me on how I can approach in integrating the infopath and the webservice?

The requirement goes like this:

We have an infopath form with some fields in it. Once the user fills and submit it, the details will be passed to a webservice which in turn creates a record in Salesforce for a custom object.

The approach what I thought of is :

1) Once the webservice receives the request data from infopath form, it will prepare the csv with those details and it will automatically sends an email to the SF email Id.

2) Once the webservice receives the request data from infopath form, it will use the SF Webservices API and directly inserts the records into the custom object in SF.

Could anybody please suggest me how I can approach the above requirement in the simplest way ?

In my inbound Email handler class i have a email feild, Sometime i am getting the email field like this 

test@gmail.com<mailto:Email=test@gmail.com> in salesforce end and record is not getting created.

I could not figure out why is this happening. 

out of this string --> test@gmail.com<mailto:Email=test@gmail.com>  how to extract test@gmail.com and insert in my field.

String[] Name = stringTest[1].split(':');
 Email = Name[1];

Please help me in figuring out !!