• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,
As you know, salesforce trigger work as a batch mode. For example, when I insert a list which contain 100 leads. If we have a trigger in lead object, we can capture these 100 record and process before insert. But now I found something very weird. We insert leads via web service. But in salesforce, this list was cut to different batch in trigger. I appreciate if you can let me know how salesforce cut list into different batch in trigger. Thanks in advance. 

Hi Guys, I hope you can help me, Thanks in advanced. We have developed an email service to create case. And now we meet this issue. many emails from ipad, iphone,blackberry cannot be processed by this email service. The error message like this "The attached message was sent to the Email Service address <XXXXXX_case_email_service@t-189ewmuXXXXX.3ys3eae.9.apex.salesforce.com> but could not be processed because the following error occurred: 554 Error processing email content Error ID=1049777494-4452 (1163548480)". but When I user the context user of this email service to debug, I cannot find any error in debug log. could you tell me how to solve this issue?

Thanks very much!

Jack

Hi ,

I am learning how to use visualforce. And I copy an example of visualforce developer guide.  And when I save to salesforce server from ecilpse, I meet this error message"Attribute taborderhint is not supported for <apex:inputField> when this component is a direct or indirect child of <apex:dataTable>". codes as below:

<apex:page controller="OppsController">
<apex:form>
<apex:dataTable value="{!OpportunitiesWithIndex}" var="oppWrapped">
<apex:column>
<apex:facet name="header">Opportunity</apex:facet>
<apex:outputField value="{!oppWrapped.opp.name}"/>
</apex:column>
<apex:column>
<apex:facet name="header">Amount</apex:facet>
<apex:inputField value="{!oppWrapped.opp.amount}"
taborderhint="{!oppWrapped.tabIndex}"/>
</apex:column>