Our client is seeking a Force Platform Developer to join their team, for a long term contract, in the San Francisco area.
- 1-3 years of solid force.com development/customizations experience. This includes, Sites, APEX/VF/WebServices, REST, Remoting API.
- Certified developer (501) is a plus.
- Work experience in Agile development environment is a plus.
- Take complete end-to-end development task ownership.
- Familiar with force.com deployment challenges.
- Knowledge of MVC web implementations
- Good communication skills and work with agile teams on daily basis.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter. Only qualified candidates will be contacted! Relocation costs, travel expenses, per-diem, and H1B processing are not available on this contract.
Requisition ID: U12082202
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Force Platform Developer
Pay Rate: Open DOE
Assignment Duration: Long-term contract.
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT LINE FOR ALL EMAIL
U12082202 – Force Platform Developer – Your Name
PresenceLearning (presencelearning.com) is looking for a top-notch Salesforce developer to help us on a 6-8 week contract, primarily focused on the creation of custom objects, fields and workflows.
We are based in SoMa in San Francisco and would ideally have someone who can be on site 1 day per week.
* Senior level position on small development team
* Excellent salary + employee benefits
Well established, privately-owned technology and consulting services company is looking for a Sr. Developer with experience deploying solutions built on Salesforce.com to join its team.
This is a full-time position responsible for designing customized front-end web portals to provide access to customer information hosted on Salesforce.com. Each client will have its own unique web portal.
Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- 3+ experience with Visualforce/Apex and Salesforce customization
- 3+ years of software development experience including experience with C++ or Java
- Front-end Web design and development experience (XHTML, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net)
- Good eye for layout/design
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: $75,000 - $115,000 + employee benefits
email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org