We have 15+ SFDC Consultants available in India for any challenging development work. Rates are affordable. Our Sr.Architect will monitor the quality of the work from United States.
Please feel free to send your requests for further information.
We are going to have 6 SFDC team available from 8th October 2012. If you are looking for any
SFDC professionals on contract basis please email me to email@example.com.
TUNKER USA Corporation
We have 10+ SFDC certified professionals available immediately in USA on contract(Corp to Corp) basis.
If you are looking for less budget , we can offer offshore services to finish your projects within given budget.
Caterpillar is looking for a full time Salesforce.com developer. The position is located in East Peoria, IL. If you are interested in the position please go online to www.caterpillar.com/careers and apply to requisition id 120003W7.
This position will be responsible for application development and support as part of a newly developed enterprise application which will run on Salesforce.com’s Force.com platform. Candidate will provide application and technical leadership while performing application development and support as well as integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools. This position will require significant collaboration with internal IT organizations as well as the business partner so effective interpersonal skills are required.
· B.S. (prefer Computer Science/MIS) with a demonstrated record of academic excellence
· 5-7 years of IT related experience with demonstrated increasing responsibilities
· 3-5 years application development experience
· 2+ years application development utilizing Java
· 1-2 years experience in Salesforce.com application development / support including creating custom objects, workflows, S-Controls, Force.com and VisualForce development and the Apex programming language
· Salesforce user administration experience
· Proficiency in HTML/XHTML, XML, AJAX, SQL, PHP, SOAP-based web services,
· Previous systems integration experience
· Strong self-starter
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Strong initiative & personal accountability
· Experience with ETL tools
· Experience with Agile Development methodology
· Force.com Developer Certificate
I am looking to hire a contract salesforce.com administrator in the Chicago area for a 6 month time frame. Please respond if you are interested.
Facebook is looking for experienced Developers to build Force.com business applications that power the world's largest social network. In this position you will participate in the development, integration, configuration and maintenance of Salesforce systems and processes. Requirements:
• Strong Experience with Force.com Platform;
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce/Force.com API and toolkits for integration;
• Advanced Object Oriented Design and Development skills;
• Strong Apex and Visualforce Coding;
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, any engineering field, or closely related field, or foreign equivalent;
• Strong experience with business process and workflow and translating them into system requirements;
• Experience with Service Cloud (ticketing), inventory management, or supply chain nice to have;
Must be US based and willing to work on site.
Wanted: SalesForce Administrator; San Jose, CA; Tier 2 Support, Admin, Projects. No Agencies, please
Please see our website posting for complete details:
1. Solid development experience on the Force.com platform and understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Design Patterns, Relational Database and Data Modeling.
2. Salesforce Configuration and implementation experience, and excellent understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits.
3. Post secondary education in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
Looking for a change? We are looking for a full time Salesforce Administrator to help manage our global deployment of Salesforce.com.
If you are interested, please review the full job description and apply online at the link below:
The American Red Cross Health & Safety Department is looking for a Salesforce Developer who has experience integrating SF with external applications.
Here is a link to the job posting. It is a general posting and doesn't specifically mention SalesForce, but we are looking for someone who can handle a wide range of development tasks in an enterprise level instance.
Please no recruiters or contractors. We are only seeking candidates interested in becoming full-time employees.
This group is a very small development team looking to integrate several major national applications into one unified business platform that will help the Red Cross increase its efficiency in training people in First Aid and CPR and many other life-saving and preparedness skills.
Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions about the position.
Borrego Solar Systems, Inc seeks a Full-Time Salesforce Administrator to work in the Lowell, MA office.
The Salesforce.com Administrator will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of Borrego Solar’s Salesforce.com environment, as well as managing the development of new features and functionality on the force.com platform.
To see qualifications and responsibilities and apply for the position, visit our website: http://www.borregosolar.com/commercial-solar-energy-systems-company/careers/new-england/salesforce-com-administrator/
If sales and marketing automation and optimization get your heart pumping, this is the job for you! We have a great opportunity for a technically savvy individual who loves systems, processes and analysis. This role is the go-to person that understands and is responsible for managing the technologies used in our sales, marketing and finance efforts, including Salesforce.com, Marketo, our finance systems and the integration between these. Successful candidates will have hands-on experience with Salesforce.com, including Salesforce.com's formal Administrator Certification.
The job posting can be found here: http://www.dotnetnuke.com/Intro/About-Us/Careers/Senior-SFDC-Administrator-4-16-12.aspx
Please forward this to anyone you know who may be interested and qualified.
We are a team of salesforce.com consultants looking for a full time Salesforce Administrator/Consultant who can work virtually with our clients from their home office. This person must have the ability to get on a call with a client and develop a quick understanding of client business issues. You will need to be able to evaluate a business issue faced by the customer and determine how best to employ salesforce.com to solve it.
Core skills would include:
- All normal salesforce.com administration tasks and an understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
- Including (but not limited to) reports and dashboards.
- Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
- General problem solving skills in Salesforce.com
- Have a very good feel for where visualforce can be used to solve business problems - for example, where a trigger might be used due to workflow limitations, or where a visualforce page might be used in place of the standard user interface to make a complex business task easier for a user.
- Ability to design the data model to support given business requirements and architect the various associated systems.
- You should be able to efficiently, effectively, and clearly coordinate and manage work with our development team while managing the client relationship from start to finish. This would include some evening hours to work with our overseas developers to explain & manage project requirements.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
You do not need to be a developer – other individuals in our company will do the actual development.
We need an experienced Sales Force administrator/developer ( 1 to 4 yrs) to implement SalesForce. The requirement is on contract basis /per project basis. Hours are flexible, you may choose to work part time/work from home option.
We are located in Mumbai, India.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
@LibraOnDemand is hiring Rock Star Admins for their professional services division in Orlando, FL. http://bit.ly/Htokyu
- Strong knowledge and working experience with CRM applications.
- Hands-on salesforce.com administration and configuration experience.
- Solid understanding of hospitality and CRM related business processes.
- Experience with SQL, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and Cloud technologies.
- Strong proficiency with Excel (formulas, functions and pivot tables).
- Some experience with HTML and web design.
- Team leader with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client-focused attitude as a customer advocate.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Background in hospitality management positions and hospitality technology.
- Knowledge of software development process and software design methodologies (coding experience preferred, but not required)
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline
The Associated Press is seeking a Salesforce.com Business Administrator for our New York headquarters.
The Salesforce.com Business Administrator is responsible for the overall planning, implementation and administration of the company’s Salesforce.com customer relationship management (CRM) system and related applications. Individual will consult extensively with Sales, Sales Operations, Product, Marketing, e-Business, Technology and cross-functional support teams and work with program management and outside developers to deliver an appropriate set of business solutions and tools using the Salesforce.com platform to meet ongoing sales, marketing, support and corporate needs. The administrator will also be responsible for user onboarding and ongoing training activities.
- Help implement and provide ongoing management of AP’s Salesforce.com CRM application and its user base to support the company’s global sales teams and business initiatives.
- Proactively identify opportunities to leverage the Salesforce.com platform to improve processes, productivity and sales reporting capabilities, including lead generation, campaign management and sales effectiveness.
- Work with key stakeholder groups in developing an on-going process to identify, analyze and document business processes where Salesforce.com could provide an automated solution. Own related prioritization of improvement activities as well as process documentation and communication.
- Coordinate with the program management team on internal and external development activities, with primary responsibility for representing sales, sales operations, marketing, product, legal and finance teams.
- Work with the technology department and other cross-functional support teams to ensure seamless integration of the Salesforce.com platform and data with other company work systems.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to address strategic business issues involving sales operations and CRM system.
- Play a key role in global data governance processes related to overall data integrity and management, including integration with third-party data sources.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies and applications to benefit users and key stakeholder groups. Benchmark CRM initiatives against best practices to ensure optimal performance.
- Develop, implement, and maintain written policies and procedures for Salesforce.com administration and use.
- Formulate and conduct training sessions and written materials for users of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Communicate regularly to user groups to spread best practices, details and training on new features and functionality, and other relevant information.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in managing business user engagement for a multi-dimensional, integrated CRM solution.
- Experience working with sales and technical organizations in the implementation and administration of the Salesforce.com platform in a multi-channel sales environment.
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skills with the ability to direct multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Solid understanding of sales processes and sales force optimization strategies.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter who anticipates needs, plans the work required and follows through to get desired results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact at all levels within the organization.
- Advanced Salesforce.com Administrator certification or equivalent experience.
- Experience in developing and implementing custom objects on the Salesforce.com platform including workflow business rules.
- Familiarity with leading AppExchange solutions for a licensing business a plus.
- Prior experience working with SAP CRM and ERP systems, and e-commerce platform integrations would be helpful.
For consideration, apply via the following URL: http://careers.ap.org/viewjob.html?erjob=22301:en_US
The Associated Press is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lawley, the 50th largest independent insurance agency in the country, is seeking a Salesforce Administrator. Located in the heart of downtown Buffalo, Lawley manages the insurance needs of some of Western New York's largest and most successful companies. Come join us at this exciting time in company history as we begin expanding Salesforce throughout our agency.