• -2 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've very recently uploaded my resume in Job portals and have started searching for jobs in Nov 2012. However i hardly got 3 calls in December; all of which have been cleared and package discussion has been done. However i've not yet recieved any offer letter or any response further.

Apart from those 3, I have not recieved any interview calls. I find it really wierd. Is it this time os is something wrong over here in India. Are other people looking for job change like me who is facing similar problems ?

Hi all,

I'm a Salesforce developer with 2 years of experience. Recently i've decided to give my certification. I have found that even after 2 years of experience i find many questions in dumps difficult to answer.

Is creating the Recruitment app essential to crack the exam?  I also found I need to memorise  a lot of numerical data related to salesforce Limits.

My friend suggested that going through all of the dumps available is enough to crack the exam. Is it enough if i go through all the available dumps and learn the ones i couldnt answer ?

Please let me know as i'm deciding to give the exam by next week.

Hi all,

I'm a Salesforce developer with 2 years of experience. Recently i've decided to give my certification. I have found that even after 2 years of experience i find many questions in dumps difficult to answer.

Is creating the Recruitment app essential to crack the exam?  I also found I need to memorise  a lot of numerical data related to salesforce Limits.

My friend suggested that going through all of the dumps available is enough to crack the exam. Is it enough if i go through all the available dumps and learn the ones i couldnt answer ?

Please let me know as i'm deciding to give the exam by next week.

Can i write savepoint in one method and rollback in other method?

I am having a visualforce page and on call of one method i am setting savepoint and then few records are inserted and updated then later on click of a button it calls another method which should rollback the changes.

If I declare savepoint inside a method then it gives error for variable does not exist in rollback and if it is declared outside then it gives error of System.SerializationException: Not Serializable: System.Savepoint