• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi,

i have problem of logo fitting in my project due to search option present in salesforce main window so i want help to remove search option.  

• February 02, 2013

we are trying to get data from one form to another but it only allow to choose only id not data.

Example:- we have two form staff and payment we want to calculate payment as per designation for that we require designation from staff but by using look up relation it only allow to use only id not data so how we can do this

• September 25, 2012

Hi,

We are selecting currency datatype for cost which is formula field so how to convert  Dollar to rupees

• September 08, 2012

hi,

i am trying to insert image in database there is no datatype for image so what datatype is proper for inserting image in form.

reply as soon as possible it is urgent.

• September 08, 2012

Hi,

We are selecting currency datatype for cost which is formula field so how to convert  Dollar to rupees

• September 08, 2012

we are trying to get data from one form to another but it only allow to choose only id not data.

Example:- we have two form staff and payment we want to calculate payment as per designation for that we require designation from staff but by using look up relation it only allow to use only id not data so how we can do this

• September 25, 2012